Check AIC AO Exam 2015 Admit Cards- Download AIC AO Exam 2015 Call Letters- Download AIC AO Exam 2015 Hall Tickets – aicofindia.com
|AIC AO EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
AIC AO Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam- AIC AO Exam 2015
· Name of Posts – Administrative Officers (AO) Scale I in specialized discipline of Agriculture, Information Technology, Finance, Legal, Statistics and Generalist
· No. of Posts – Total 38 Posts
· Pay Scale – Rs. 38000/- per month (Emoluments)
· Last Date to Apply online – 15th January 2015
· Date of Exam– 22nd February 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released
· Mode of Examination – Online Mode
· Official Website: http://www.aicofindia.com/
How to download AIC AO Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose your language to download Admit Card.
· Enter Registration ID of the candidate.
· Enter Date of Birth of the candidates.
· Click on Submit button.
· Download Admit Cards Call Letters appear on the screen.
· Save or Print the Admit Cards Call Letters in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM- Remember Points
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the Admit Cards Call Letters and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Cards Call Letters to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Cards Call Letters must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated Admit Cards Call Letters.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their Admit Cards Call Letters any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Cards Call Letters
Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards Call Letters of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated Admit Cards Call Letters. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the Admit Cards Call Letters. Search for your name and roll no. Note down room no., floor of the room & seating position of the back side of the Admit Cards Call Letters page. Computer Generated Admit Cards Call Letters, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers. Reach to EXAM Room and ensure the sitting plan on the sheet pasted outside the EXAM room. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Cards Call Letters affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
About AIC AO Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
1st Stage – Written Examination (Objective & Desciptive)
The AIC AO Exam will be conducted in the month of February 2015. The AIC AO EXAM 2015 will be conducted by Online MODE. The written Examination will be conducted in two parts. The written exam will be provided in bilingual language i.e. Hindi and English.
Part I - Objective Written Exam for AIC AO Scale I – This Exam will be qualifying nature & marks will be counted to prepare Final Merit List of the short listed Candidates.
In ONLINE Mode, No OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. Answer will be chosen on the computer through clicking left click of mouse. The candidate will be banned to use keyboard in the exam. All the information/ answer will be provided online by mouse click. The Computer will be reserved for all the applied candidates and will be kept reserved even absent of candidates.
AIC AO Exam will be an objective /multiple choice question paper consist of various sections i.e. Reasoning (50 questions of 50 marks), English Language (50 questions of 50 marks), General Awareness (50 questions of 50 marks) and Quantitative Aptitude (50 questions of 50 marks). The exam will be a multiple choice question paper containing 200 questions of 200 marks in which five options will be provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration of exam will be of 2 hours or 120 minutes. There will a negative marking of 1/4th allotted to each wrong answer.
Part II – Descriptive Written Exam for AIC AO Scale I – Descriptive Examination will be of qualifying nature only and marks will not be considered to prepare Final Merit List of short Listed Candidates
The Descriptive Exam will be conducted 10 minute after completion of Objective written Exam. The Descriptive Exam will be of 30 minutes containing 3 questions only. The Descriptive Exam will be conducted ONLINE. The questions will be provided on the computer and answer sheet will be provided manually to each candidates. The answer will be provided by writing answer on answer sheet by Hand. The descriptive test may consist of writing essay, letter, precis etc.
Recommended Book to qualify AIC AO Exam 2015
Recommended Book to qualify AIC AO Exam 2015
Best Books / Best Exam Material i.e. Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal are mandatory requirement to qualify such tough exams in a very short duration of time. Here, Best books are recommended to the candidates who are genuine and willing to qualify the written examination with in a preparation of 2-3 months. ENGLISH Tricks by Paramount , SSC Tier 1 ENGLISH by Arihant Special Addition exam oriented & Office Assistant Practice Book by Kiran books will definitely improve their ability and performance in solving Reasoning, English and quantitative aptitude to the required level of SSC, Railway Exams (RRB/ RRC), Bank Exams (SBI, IBPS or others), Teachers Exams (DSSSB/ KVS/NVS or Others).
2nd Stage – Personal Interview
A Cut off Marks / Merit List will be prepared to call short Listed candidates (based on the performance in written examination only) for personal interview. The interview will be conducted by the AIC Panel/Officers.
The Finally Selected Candidates based on the performance in interview and written exam will be called for document verification of the candidates. Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the merit list shall be considered for appointment. In the document verification stage, original document of candidates will be checked out.
Click here to download Detailed Syllabus of Examination of AIC AO 2015.
Click here to download Information Handout of AIC AO Generalist Officers Exam 2015
Click here to download Information Handout of AIC AO Specialist Officers Exam 2015
Direct Link to download AIC AO Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters
To Download AIC AO Exam Admit Cards Call Letters 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,