AIMS ATMA Admit Cards Exam 2015 Released - Download AIMS ATMA 2015 Call Letters - Check AIMS ATMA 2015 Hall Tickets- atmaaims.com
|AIMS ATMA 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Association of Indian Management Schools (AIMS) has released online admit cards / call letter for AIMS Test for Management Admissions (ATMA) which is going to conduct on 01st March 2015 on the official website. Candidates have to login their account to download admit cards. Admit card is necessary to show before duty officer during getting entry to the examination hall. Without admit card, No candidates will be allowed to appear into the written examination. Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post. It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by SAIL Officials/ duty officers. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time.
AIMS ATMA EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam- AIMS ATMA EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Purpose of the written examination – Eligibility test to get admission in Management courses
· Date of Exam – 01st March 2015
· Admit Cards Release Tentative Date – Released on official website
· Official Website- http://www.atmaaims.com/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Select the exam from drop-down list provided on the screen.
· Enter PID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.