Chandigarh TGT Exam 2015 Paper 1 and Paper 2 Released- Chandigarh Master Mistress Exam 2015 Call Letter for Paper 1 and Paper 2 Available Now - Chandigarh TGT Exam Schedule 2015 - Chandigarh TGT Exam 2015 Selection Process - recruitmentportal.in
|CHANDIGARH TGT EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
The Latest News is that Chandigarh Education Department (CED) has released admit cards for written examination which is going to be conducted on 14th February to 28th February 2015 for the 548 posts of TGT Master Mistress in Chandigarh. CED has also released schedule of examination for candidates who are going to appear in the examination. The Medium of written examination will be English only. No interview will be conducted for the final selection of the candidate for these posts. Admit card is mandatory card which is valid with photo identity proof of the candidate. Candidates must produce their admit card before appearing to the examination hall. It is advised to the candidate to reach on time at the venue of the examination. Late coming candidates will not be allowed to appear into the examination hall. No item other than admit card, photo identity proof (original), blue/ black ball point pen will be permitted to carry into examination hall. It is advised to the candidates that to note down their venue of examination and ensure route to reach the destination on time. Candidate can download ONLINE Admit Cards for these posts available on official website of CED. Those candidates who have applied for CHANDIGARH TGT Exam 2015 and are waiting for ONLINE admit cards can download their Call Letter/Admit Card from the direct link provided below. Chandigarh Education Department (CED) had invited application from the notification through Advertisement to fill up 548 posts of Masters/Mistresses (TGT) on regular basis as per following details in the pay scale of Rs. 10,300-34,800+Grade Pay 5000 (With initial start of Rs.18,450) of various subjects i.e. Science (Non- Medical), Science (Medical), Social Studies, Mathematics, Music, Fine Arts, English, Hindi, Punjabi, Sanskrit, DPE and Home Science. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts.
· Name of Exam- CHANDIGARH TGT Exam 2015
· Name of post – TGT (Master/Mistress)
· Date of Exam – 14th Feb to 28th Feb 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 4th February 2015
· Official Website – www.recruitmentportal.in
|Chandigarh Master Mistress Exam 2015 Schedule|
How to download CHANDIGARH TGT Exam 2015 Admit Card
· Go to Direct Link provided at the end.
· Choose appropriate Post code against Post Name link for downloading Admit Card.
· Click on the check point to download Provisional Admit Card for TGT Exam.
· Enter Registration number or Application no. and Date of birth or Password.
· Enter the code provided in the side image.
· Click on submit button.
· Download RBI Admit Card.
· Save or Print the Admit Card in PDF for exam.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down room no. floor and seat position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM .
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
Note that there is no news about postponement of Chandigarh TGT master mistress Exam 2015. There no official notification about postponement of written exam. Don't fall in any kind of confusion, just focus on your preparation and Do your level best in the written examination.
-BEST OF LUCK-
Click here to download Complete Syllabus for Chandigarh TGT Master/Mistress Recruitment 2014
Direct Link to download CHANDIGARH TGT Exam 2015 Admit Cards
To Download CHANDIGARH TGT Admit Card 2015, Click on the direct link provided below,