DSSSB TGT PGT PRT Result 2015 Marks List Latest News delhi.gov.in
DSSSB Stenographer 2014 Result Released – Download DSSSB Stenographer Cut off Marks for Post codes 91/09, 92/09, 41/13, 50/13, 59/13 - Check list of shortlisted candidates for Skill Test / Typing Test - delhi.gov.in
|DSSSB Stenographer Result 2014|
Delhi Subordinate Staff Selection Board (DSSSB) has released result on 26th February 2015 on the official website of written test which was conducted on 27th July 2014 for the posts of Stenographer Grade III (Service Department), / Junior Stenographer (Delhi Jal Board), Stenographer Grade III, Steno typist (MCD) / Junior Stenographer (D. A. M. B.) post codes 91/09, 92/09, 41/13, 50/13 and 59/13.DSSSB has released the roll number wise list of qualified candidates called for skill test/ typing test which will be conducted very soon. The Skill Test / Typing Test call Letters will be sent separately to the qualified candidates along with schedule, date, time & venue of Skill Test/ Typing test to their address mentioned in the application in DSSSB records. A three times more than the requirement of the candidates for these posts are called for skill test/ typing test. The Final Selection of the suitable candidates will be carried out at the time of final selection after skill test (Stenographer / Typing speed) on obtaining documents of the candidates. Those candidates who had appeared in the written test and waiting for their result, they can download their result from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
DSSSB Stenographer Written Test 2014 Result Cut off Marks Merit List Typing Test/ Skill Test Schedule Details
· Name of Exam – DSSSB Stenographer Exam 2014
· Name of Posts – Stenographer Grade III (Service Department), Junior Stenographer (Delhi Jal Board), Stenographer Grade III, Steno typist (MCD) Junior Stenographer (D. A. M. B.)
· Post Codes - 91/09, 92/09, 41/13, 50/13 and 59/13
· Date of Exam – 27th July 2014
· Result Status – Released on 26th February 2015
· Next Stage – Skill Test / Typing Speed Test
· Typing Test Schedule – Mentioned in the Skill Test Call Letters
· Skill Test / Typing Test Call Letters Status – Sent to shortlisted candidates by posts
· Official Website: http://www.delhi.gov.in
About DSSSB Stenographer Exam 2014 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The Final Selection will be done on merit basis based on performance in written examination and Skill Test in Stenography. There will be NO INTERVIEW for the final selection of DSSSB Stenographer Posts.
1st Stage - Written Examination
The exam was conducted by Pen MODE. Paper was of multiple choice questions (MCQ) of 200 marks given in Part 1, Part 2 and Part 3 in which question contained various question to check mental ability of examination. In exam four options were provided to choose one right answer among them. The total time for each examination was 2 hours or 120 minutes.
Recommended Books to qualify Syndicate Bank SO Exam 2015
Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal is mandatory requirement to qualify such tough exams in a very short duration of time. Here, Best books are recommended to the candidates who are genuine and willing to qualify the written examination with in minimum possible time. ENGLISH Tricks by Paramount , DSSSB Tier 1 ENGLISH by Arihant Special Addition exam oriented & Office Assistant Practice Book by Kiran books will definitely improve their ability and performance in solving Reasoning, English and quantitative aptitude.
2nd Stage – Skill Test (ST) in Stenography with document verification
The short listed candidate will be called for Skill Test (ST). A typing test will be conducted to check the typing ability and accuracy on computer typing of the candidates. The candidates will be given one dictation for 10 minutes in English / Hindi at the speed of 100 w.p.m. for the post of Stenographer Grade III. The matter will be transcribed on computer only.
· For Stenographer Grade C
o 40 minutes ( English )
o 55 Minutes ( Hindi )
Selected candidates will be required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of skill test for verification of originality of candidates.
List of Document to be needed at the time of getting Skill Test
Candidates are advised to bring the list of document at the time of getting appointment letter from authority of UPBSE. Candidate may have to deposit Photocopies of the documents provided in the list below:
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.