GPSC Dowry Officer Interview Schedule 2015 Released –GPSC Dowry Prohibition Officer cum Protection Officer Call Letters - gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
|GPSC DOWRY OFFICER 2015 INTERVIEW SCHEDULE|
Gujrat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released interview schedule on 12th February 2015 to the short listed candidates for interview which is going to be held from 04th March 2015 to 13th March 2015 for 32 posts of Dowry Prohibition Officer cum Protection Officer. A total of 132 candidates had shortlisted for the interview which will be started at 11:00 AM for Branch R-5. All the short listed candidates are required to bring original documents to the venue of interview. Earlier GPSC has released notification advertised for 26 posts of Dowry Prohibition Officer cum Protection Officer against advertisement 114/2013-14. The interview call letter will be released on official website or to be sent by post /courier to these short listed candidates. The personal interview will be held along document verification of these short listed candidates. Those candidates who had applied for these posts can download and waiting for their interview schedule for personal interview from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
GPSC Dowry Officer Exam 2015 Interview Schedule Interview Letter Details:
· Name of the Exam- GPSC Recruitment 2015
· Name of the posts – Dowry Prohibition Officer cum Protection Officer
· No. of Posts – Total 26 Posts
· Date of Interview– from 04th March 2015 to 13th March 2015
· Interview Call Letter Status/ Date – To be released 10-12 days before interview dates or sent to shortlisted candidate by post/courier
· Official Website- http://gpsc.gujarat.gov.in/
Documents required for Personal Interview
It is mandatory for the candidates to bring the list of documents which is required to attend the personal interview of the candidate. No candidate will be allowed to attend interview without having these documents. It is mandatory for the candidate to bring their Interview call Letter by affixing his/her photograph on the call letter. Candidate has to bring this call letter along with original fee payment receipt and requisite enclosures while attending the Interview. No candidate is allowed to attend personal interview without having interview letter. So don’t forget to bring Interview call letter to the venue of interview.
Expected Interview Questions
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Situational Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
· Conditional Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
· Decision Making Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
A Final Merit List / Final Result of selected candidates will be released on the official website of GPSC.