Gujrat Vidhyasahayak Bharti 1057 District Wise Selection Schedule Released – Download GSEB Call Letters Admit Cars-vidyasahayakgujarat.org
|GSEB VIDHYASAHAYAK BHARTI 2015|
Gujrat State Education Board has released notification on 16th February 2015 about District wise selection schedule for a total of 1057 of vidhyasahak Bharti which is held on 20th February 2015 on the academic performance for the new private primary schools (class 1 to 5) and high private primary schools (Class 6 to 8) as well as additional classes with respect to the approved application form filling. Those candidates who had applied for these posts can download their admit cards on 17th February 2015 at 12:00 Noon on the official website of GSEB. Admit Card is mandatory to carry in district wise selection process. No candidates can attend the process without admit card hard copy. It is advised to the candidates to bring their original document along with application to the selection bharti. Details of the required documents are discussed below.
GSEB Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2014-15 District wise selection Process Admit Cards Call Letters Details
· Name of Exam- Gujrat Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2014-15
· No of Posts- Total 1057
· District wise Selection Process – 20th February 2015
· Admit Cards/ Call Letter status – Released on 17th February 2015 at 12:00 Noon
· Official Website: http://vidyasahayakgujarat.org/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT/LIST OF SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Form No. , TET Seat No. , TET Date and Date of Birth of candidate.
· Click on the Search button.
· The RESULT will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Result.
· Save and print Result Hard Copy for the Interview requirements.
Documents Verification Required for District wise selection Bharti
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the call letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for verification
Candidate must bring at least one set of photo copy attested along with original document required for document verification before the commencement of interview. A candidate must have following set of original document for verification in interview-
1. Printout of computer generated application form
2. 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
3. Gujrat TET DMC/Certificate
4. Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
5. Photo identify proof i.e. Adhar card, Driving License, Voter Card, Pan Card etc.
6. Caste Certificate if applicable
7. Any other relevant document support education or experience of the candidate
Click here to download the complete Selection Process of GSEB Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2015
To download ONLINE Call Letters of the Gujrat Vidhyasahayak Bharti 2015, Click on the direct link provided below