Indian Bank SO Interview Letter 2015 Released – Download IB SO Interview Schedule – Download Indian Bank SO 2015 list of short listed candidates - indian-bank.com
Indian Bank (IB) has released roll number wise list of short listed candidates called for interview which is going to be conducted on 19th February 2015 start at 9:00 AM to 21st February 2015. It has released Bio-Data Entry form on the official website which is required to be duly filled by the candidates and mandatory to be submitted at the time of interview. The latest news is that interview call letters has been sent to their email address (Email ID) which was registered in the online application form. Candidates are advised to visit their email address to collect their interview letters. It is mandatory for these short listed candidates to bring their interview call letters at the venue of interview. The interview letter contains information about interview schedule/ interview venue/ date/ timing of interview which needs to be noted by the candidates. Late coming candidates are not allowed to attend the interview session. No candidates are allowed to attend interview round without interview call letter and original testimonials / documents/ certificates. In case any candidate who has not received email may contact to 044-28134064/ 04428134068. Those candidates who are going to attend interview round can download their interview schedule and list of short listed candidates (roll no. wise) from the direct link provided in the end of the posts. Earlier Indian Bank had released notification advertised for 251 posts of Manager Planning & Economists, Senior Manager Treasury and Chief Manager, Economist, Risk Management, Chartered Accountant and senior manager Risk Management.
Check List of Short listed candidates for Chief Manager Economist, Risk Management, Chartered Accountant and senior manager Risk Management
Indian Bank SO 2015 Interview Schedule Interview Letter Details
· Name of Exam- Indian Bank Special Officers 2015
· Name of Post- Manager Planning & Economists, Senior Manager Treasury and Chief Manager, Economist, Risk Management, Chartered Accountant and Senior manager Risk Management
· Status of Result/ List of Selected Candidates for Interview – Released
· Interview Schedule / Dates -From 19th February 2015 to 21st February 2015
o Chief Manager Economist, Risk Management, Chartered Accountant and Senior manager Risk Management – On 19th February 2015
o Manager Planning & Economists – On 20th February 2015
o Senior Manager Treasury – On 21st February 2015
· Venue of Interview
o Indian Bank, Corporate Office, 254-260 AVVAI Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai – 600014
· Official Website: www.indian-bank.com
Indian Bank Specialist Officers 2015 Interview Details
The interview will be conducted on 19th February 2015 at 9:00AM onwards. The short listed candidates are required to reach 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned in their interview letter which is sent to their email addresses. The interview will be conducted at Indian Bank, Corporate Office, 254-260 AVVAI Shanmugam Salai, Royapettah, Chennai – 600014. The interview will be conducted by Selection Committee / Expert Panel of Indian Bank. The interview will be conducted in two stages.
1. Document verification
2. Personal Interview
1st Stage – Document verification
It is mandatory for the short listed candidates to bring their original document along with a set of photocopy duly self-attested at the venue of interview. The set of photocopy will be submitted at the time of interview.
List of Document required for Document Verification
Candidates are advised to bring the following document at the time of Interview conducted by authority of Indian Bank.
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· Any other Relevant document that candidate mentioned at the time of application for the posts
2nd Stage – Personal Interview
After the completion of document verification stage, candidates will be called for personal interview. The personal interview will be conducted by expert penal/ selection committee of Indian Bank.
Expected Questions for Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Situational Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Decision Making Questions