The latest News is that Mangalore Electricity Supply Company (MESCOM) has released admit cards/ call letters on 10th February for Physical Endurance Test (PET) which is scheduled on 19th February 2015 to 20th February 2015 for the posts of Assistant Lineman (ITC), Assistant Lineman (ITI) and Station Attendant Grade II on the official website. MESCOM has also released the cut off marks required to qualify for PET.The candidates must bring their original certificates / document to prove their original candidature of the candidates. The candidates are require to bring the list of Documents required for Verification
· Print out of the application form
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as adhar card, voter card ID etc
· 10th Mark-sheets & certificates
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
No candidate will be allowed without PET 2015 Call Letter. Those candidates who are going to attend the PET Schedule can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
MESCOM ALM Station Attendant 2015 PET Schedule PET Date DETAILS
· Name of Exam – MESCOM PET 2015
· Name of the post – Assistant Lineman (ITC), Assistant Lineman (ITI) and Station Attendants Grade II
· PET Schedule/ Dates – From 19th February 2015 to 20th February 2015
· Assistant Lineman (ITC) & Station Attendant Grade II – 19th February 2015 at 7:00 AM
· Assistant Lineman (ITI)– 19th February 2015 to 20th February at 7:00 AM
· Admit Card Status – Released Now
· Official Website - http://www.mesco.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Application ID or Candidates Name.
· Select Date of Birth of the candidate.
· Click on LOGIN button provided at the bottom.
· Download Admit card in PDF.
· Save or Print the Admit cards for written examination.
About MESCOM PET 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
Physical Standard - Qualifying Criteria for Physical Endurance Test (PET)
Long Run – Candidate will have to run for 1600 meter within 7 minutes.
Required Height in Centimeters for Male Candidates -
· General Candidates / OBC – 168 cms
· SC/ST - 165 cms
Chest in Centimeters for Male Candidates –
· General Candidates / OBC – 81/86 cms
· SC/ST - 79/84 cms
Measurement Test for ALM (ITC/ ITI), Station Attendant Posts
Weight- Corresponding to height for all posts.
Medical standard -The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision. Candidate must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
Eye sight - The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
Note - Physical Endurance Test (PET) Will NOT CARRY ANY MARKS BUT WILL BE OF QUALIFYING/ELIMINATION NATURE.
Click here to download Detailed Exam Syllabus for MESCOM Exam 2015
Download MESCOM PET 2015 Admit Cards in below link,