MP High Court Group D Exam 2015 Admit cards– Download MPHC List of Eligible and not Eligible candidates for Group D - mphc.in
|MP HIGH COURT 2015 LIST OF ELIGIBLE/ NOT ELIGIBLE CANDIDATES|
Madhya Pradesh High Court (MPHC) had released notification Advertised for the posts of Group D i.e. Peon, Driver, Gardener, Cook and Washer Man. A huge number of candidates have applied for these posts. MP High Court has released the list of eligible and not eligible candidates on the official website. MP High court has also released notification in which it is said that online admit cards will be released very soon on the official website for written examination is going to be conducted on very soon at Jabalpur.Candidates are required to produce admit card at the time of getting entry of written examination hall. This admit card will act as entry card. No candidate will be allowed to appear in the examination without admit cards. Candidates are advised to note down time & venue of examination for these posts. Candidates are advised to reach on time because late coming candidates will not be allowed to appear in written examination. Those candidates who had applied for these posts, they can download their Admit Card Exam 2015 from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
IOF Group D Exams 2015 Admit Card Call Letter Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam –MP High Court Group D Exams 2015
· Name of the post – Peon, Driver, Gardener, Cook and Washer Man
· Date of Exam- To be intimated very soon
· Admit Cards Status –To be released very soon
· Official Website - http://www.mphc.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS FOR THE EXAM
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the admit cards.
· Save and print the Admit cards Hard Copy for the exam requirements.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Lab No., Floor and Room No. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well.Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
MP High Court Group D Exam 2015 –Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process
The Written EXAM 2015 will be conducted by Pen MODE. The OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. No rough blank sheet will be issued for calculations/rough work in exam. Written Examination will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude.
चतुर्थ श्रेणी, आकस्मिकता निधि से वेतनभोगी कर्मचारी (भृत्य, वाहन-चालक, माली, रसोइया एवं धोबी) के रिक्त पदों हेतू भर्ती-2015
पात्र पाए गए अभ्यर्थियों की श्रेणीवार सूची
अपात्र पाए गए अभ्यर्थियों की सूची