OSSC PWO SDPO ACO Admit Cards Exam 2015 Released –Download OSSC PWO SDPO ACO Exam 2015 Call Letters Hall Tickets - online.orishassc.com
|OSSC EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Orisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released admit cards for the written test which is going to be conducted on 08th March 2015 for 17 posts of Prison Welfare Officer/ Sub-Divisional Probation Officer/ After Care officer. OSSC has released the list of admitted candidates/ eligible candidates and list of rejected candidates along with Bar Code of applicants and examination centre i.e. F.M. Automonous College, Balasore, Srinix College Of Engineering, Chunavati, Balasore, Public High School, Balasore and others on the official website. A total of 6733 candidates are eligible for written examination. Earlier OSSC had invited Applications through the notification advertisement no. 1865/OSSC Post Code-JCO-47 provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications from 26th June 2014 to 02nd August 2014.Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post. Candidates can download admit card by login their account on the official website. It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time.
OSSC PWO SDPO ACO EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam-OSSC EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of Post- of Prison Welfare Officer/ Sub-Divisional Probation Officer/ After Care officer
· No. of Posts – Total 17 Posts
· Date of Exam – 08th March 2015
· Admit Cards Date – Released on 27th February 2015
· Official Website- www.online.odishassc.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter User ID and Password or Date of Birth.
· Enter the text provided on the captcha screen.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
About Orisha SSC Recruitment 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The Final Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of written examination and interview of the candidates.
1st Stage – Written ExaminationOrisha SSC Exam 2015 will be conducted on 08th March 2015. The U-SET Exam will be conducted by Pen MODE. The OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.Exam will be designed to access the teaching/research aptitude by solving reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness questions in the exam. In this paper a total of 60 Multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given, out of which the candidate will be required to answer any 100 questions and four options will be provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. Total marks for exam will be 100 marks. The time duration for exam will be 1 ¼ hours or 75 minutes.
Recommanded Books to qualify OSSC Exam 2015
Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal are mandatory requirement to qualify such tough exams in a very short duration of time. Quickest Mathematics for Bank/SSC/Railway by Kiran is the best books for practice to SSC/ Railway / Bank exams. It also includes the practice set of previous papers. Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggrawal The books covers all cases of reasoning and their short cut tricks to qualify for any SSC, UPSC, Bank Exams. Quantitative Aptitude by Arihant Best Addition The detailed descriptive is available with short cut tricks / methods provided in the brackets. Advance Math with Paramount is a good alternate of reasoning teacher. In case any candidates revised/ read this book there will be no need of any coaching or tutor for reasoning. Learn Trick of Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal is a combination of one of the best tricks to learn quantitative aptitude on finger tips.
2nd Stage – Main Examination
The qualified candidates will go for main examination which will consist of three papers i.e. Paper 1, Paper 2 and Paper 3. The main examination will be conducted for 300 Marks.
3rd Stage- Interview & document verification/ evaluation
The interview will be conducted for 30 marks along with document evaluation of 20 marks.