PUNJAB MET Exam 2015 Admit Cards - Download PUNJAB MET Exam 2015 Call Letters - Check PUNJAB MET Exam 2015 Hall Tickets – met.puchd.ac.in
Punjab University, Chandigarh has released online admit card on 07th March 2015 on the official website for the written test of PUNJAB MET Exam 2015 which is going to be conducted on 14th March 2015. Candidates will have to login their account to get admit cards call letter for the written examination. Admit card is mandatory card to get entry into the examination hall of written test. No candidates will be allowed to enter/ appear in the written examination without admit card. Admit card contains information about date, time, venue of examination along with instructions for written examination on it. Admit card will be valid with original identification of the candidate. Candidates are required to produce the original identitity such Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID along with admit card to the duty officer before the commencement of the examination. Earlier Punjab University Chandigarh had invited Applications for PUNJAB MET EXAM 2015 through the notification provided on the official website and successfully completed the process of filling ONLINE applications for entrance test to get admission in reputed and renowned Management colleges by PUNJAB MET Score. Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
PUNJAB MET EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam-PUNJAB MET EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Purpose – To get Admission in reputed and renowned Management College in all over the country.
· Date of Exam –14th March 2015
· Admit Cards Release Tentative Date – Released on 07th March 2015
· Official Website- http://met.puchd.ac.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH PUNJAB MET EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About PUNJAB MET 2015 Written Exam
Punjab University Chandigarh conducts Management EntranceTest to get admission in MBA course in reputed and renowned colleges of Punjab State.
The exam will consist of various sections contains questions of English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Indian & Global Environment System. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 200 questions of 200 marks in which four options will be provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam will be 2 ½ hours or 150 minutes. There will be negative marking for any wrong answer.
PUNJAB MET EXAM 2015 Answer Keys of Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in PUNJAB MET Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of PUNJAB MET.
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: