SBI ASSOCIATE PO Interview Call Letters Exam 2014 Released – Download SBI PO Group Discussion & interview letters- sbi.co.in
|SBI PO INTERVIEW CALL LETTERS|
State Bank of India (SBI) has released interview call letters to the short listed candidates of online written exam conducted on 9th, 15th, 23rd and 29th November 2014 for 2986 posts of Probationary Officers. Group Discussion & interview Date has been announced and going to start on 16th February 2015. Provisionally selected candidates for the posts of Probationary Officers (PO) can download their Interview Call letters from the link available in the end of the posts. Candidates are required to select their language of Interview call letter. They need to enter registration no. and dates of birth then press submit button in the end to download Interview call letter in PDF format. Take a print of Interview call letter and note down the venue and timing of group discussion and interview. Candidates are advised to prepare their original document along with a photocopy of documents duly self-attested required to submit at the time of interview.
SBI PO Associate Bank 2014-15 Interview Letter Details
· Name of Exam- SBI Associate PO Exam 2014
· Name of Post- Probationary Officers (PO)
· No. of Posts – Total 2986 Posts
· Date of Exam – 9th, 15th, 23rd and 29th November 2014
· Result Status – Released on 30th January 2015
· Group Discussion & interview Date –16th February 2015
· Interview Call Letters Released Date – Released on 05th February 2015
· Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
These qualified candidates are called for 2nd stage which is group discussion and interview stage. Three times more than required candidates will be called for interview.
Document Verification before Interview
Reach the venue of Interview 30 minutes before the time mentioned. Bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents original along with one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form). Bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. NOC (No Objection Certificate) in case of working somewhere.
List of Documents required for verification in Interview
Candidate must bring at least one set of photo copy attested along with original document required for document verification before the commencement of interview. A candidate must have following set of original document for verification in interview-
1. Printout of computer generated application form
2. 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
3. Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
4. Photo identify proof
5. Computer course certificate if applicable
6. Caste Certificate if applicable
7. Any other relevant document support education or experience of the candidate
Expected Topics for Group Discussion
In group discussion, a group of 3-7 candidates will be called to discuss any current issue. The time for group discussion is expected at least 10-15 minutes. A current topic will be asked to make discussion about pros and cons of the topic. The group discussion must be attended in English to English. All Candidates will have to maintain focus and discipline during the group discussion. The key to qualify group discussion will be patience, depth knowledge of topic, fluency in English and brief discussion with strong example as evidence/fact/figures. Some expected topics may be asked for discussion in group discussion.
Expected Interview Questions for SBI Associate Bank
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Why would you join Banking Sector
· Some questions may be asked from Banking Terms
· Some questions may be asked from Present Economic Scenario.
· Situational Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
· Conditional Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
· Decision Making Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate
After Group Discussion (20 marks) + Interview (30 Marks) and performance in online written exam (200+50 Marks), a merit list of total 100 marks will be prepared. A list of selected candidates will be released on the official website of SBI.
Click here to download the detailed selection process for SBI PO 2014-15.
To download the SBI ASSOCIATE PO Exam 2014 Result in PDF, Click on the direct link provided below