UPSC IFS Final Result Exam 2014 Released – Download UPSC IFS 2015 Final Merit Lists- Check UPSC Final Scorecards - UPSC IFS 2014 Main Exam Result - UPSC Indian Forest Services Appointment Letter / Joining Date- upsc.nic.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released final result / Final Selection List and Recommended List on 18th February 2015 based on on the results of the Indian Forest Service (Main) Examination 2014 held by Union Public Service Commission in Nov-Dec, 2014 followed by Personality Test / Personal Interview held in February, 2015 for a total of 85 posts under Indian Forest Services. UPSC has also clarified thatcandidature of 11 recommended candidates with Roll Numbers i.e. 001045 112757 332657 412228 451740 568467 572516 623444 646048 757857 906985 is provisional. The marks detail of the selected candidates will be released within 15 days from the date of declaration of Final Result for a period of 40 days. Candidates may obtain any information/ clarification regarding their examination/recruitment on working days between 1000 hrs to 1700 hrs in person or over Telephone Numbers 23385271/23381125/23098543. The Finally selected candidates must bring original document before getting appointment/ Joining date of these posts. Those candidates who had appeared in the main examination and waiting for the final result/ Final Merit list / Final Cut off marks of the selected candidates can download their Final Result/ Final Merit list from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
UPSC IFS Main Exam 2014 Final Result Merit list Marks Final Cut Off Marks Details
· Name of the Exam-UPSC Main EXAM 2014
· Name of the post – Indian Forest Services (IFS)
· No. of Posts – Total 85 Posts
· Date of Exam – Nov/ Dec 2014
· Interview Schedule /Dates – February 2015
· Final Result Status – Released on 18th February 2015
· Next Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
· Joining Date – Mentioned in the appointment letter
· Official Website- www.upsc.nic.in
UPSC IFS 2015 Appointment Letter/ Joining Date Details
The Finally Selected Candidates for the posts of Indian Forest Services should bring and deposit the list of document which is provided below at the time of receiving appointment letter from the authority. The appointment Letter will contain the date of joining and reporting time along with venue of appointment. The candidate will have to report at the venue mentioned in the appointment letter on the fixed date.
List of Document to be needed at the time of getting appointment letter
Candidates are advised to bring the list of document at the time of getting appointment letter from authority of UPBSE. Candidate may have to deposit Photocopies of the documents provided in the list below:
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
To download UPSC IFS Exam 2014 Final Result, Click on the direct link provided below: