Check AP Postal Circle Exam 2015 Admit Cards - Download AP Postal Circle Exam 2015 Call Letter - Download AP Postal Circle Exam 2015 Hall Tickets – appost.in
|AP POSTAL CIRCLE 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle is going to conduct written examination on 12th April 2015 at various centres in all over the state. Earlier Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle had released advertisement notification No. RE/1-22/PM &MG/DR/2013 & 2014 dated at Hyd-1, the 164-2015 for a total of 301 vacancies of Post Mans and Mail Guard Posts in all over the state in which online applications were invited from 24th January 2015 to 16th February 2015 on official website. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts. The latest news is that AP Postal Circle has released on 06th April 2015 on official website.Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for their admit cards can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
AP Postal Circle Exam 2015 Admit Card Call Letter Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Exam 2015
· Name of the post – Post Man and Mail Guard
· No. of Posts – 301 Posts
o Post Mans – 291 Posts
o Mail Guard – 10 Posts
· Pay Scale - Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- Grade pay Rs. 2000/-
· Last Date of Application – 18th February 2015
· Selection Process - Based upon the performance in written exam and Interview
· Written Exam/ Screening Test Schedule / Date – 12th April 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on official Website
· Official Website – www.appost.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET-
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM-
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
1st Stage – Written Examination
The Exam will be conducted on Pen Mode. In Pen Mode there will be OMR sheet which will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
The question paper will be provided in bilingual language i.e. Hindi or English.
There will be a multiple choice questions paper containing subjects English/Hindi (25 questions of 25 marks), Regional Language (25 questions of 25 marks), Mathematics (25 questions of 25 marks) and General Knowledge & General Awareness (25 questions of 25 marks) questions. The total marks for exam will be 100 marks of 100 questions and duration will be 2hrs i.e. 120 minutes.
2nd Stage - Document Verification of Short Listed/ Qualified Candidates
· Reach the venue of Interview 30 minutes before the time mentioned.
· Bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents original along with one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview.
· Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· NOC (No Objection Certificate) in case of working somewhere
The list of Final Selected candidates will be released on the official website of UIICL.