BGB JMGS-I, MMGS-II & MMGS-III Interview Schedule 2015 Released –Download Bihar Gramin Bank 2015 Interview Letters - bihargraminbank.in/
|BIHAR GRAMIN BANK INTERVIEW NOTICE 2015|
Bihar Gramin Bank (BGA) is going to release interview call letter on 09th March on the official website for the interview which is scheduled from 16th March 2015 to 23rd March 2015 at Bihar Gramin Bank, H.O., Gramin Bank Chowk, Near Zero Mile, NH-31, Begusarai at 9:30AM/ 11:30AM / 2:30 PM.BGB has released List of shortlisted candidates along with name, roll number interview date and time of the candidates for the posts of JMGS-I, MMGS-II & MMGS-III. It is advised to the candidates to keep their set of documents ready which will be required in the interview. BOB has also released the list of required documents required at the time of interview. Three times more candidates than the requirement are called to attend interview schedule. Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for interview call letters can download their interview letters from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
Bihar Gramin Bank 2015 Interview Schedule Interview call Letter Details:
· Name of the Exam- Bihar Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
· Name of the posts – JMGS-I, MMGS-II & MMGS-III
· Interview Schedule - From 16th March 2015 to 23rd March 2015
· Venue of Interview –
o Bihar Gramin Bank, H.O., Gramin Bank Chowk, Near Zero Mile, NH-31, Begusarai
· Date of Interview – To be released on 09th March 2015
· Official Website- http://www.bihargraminbank.in/
Interview Schedule and Interview Centre
The interview will be conducted at Begusarai. The short listed candidates are required to be ready with the following documents to attend the interview schedule. The interview will be conducted along with document verification of the individual candidate to check / match the originality of the candidate.
List of documents required for Personal Interview
The list of documents is discussed which is required to attend the personal interview of the candidate. No candidate will be entertained for interview without having these following documents.
· Original fee payment receipt (Fee Challan).
· Printout of the online application submitted.
· Printout of IBPS Scores for the stipulated examination.
· 10th standard examination Mark sheet in support of local language i.e. Hindi.
· Attested copy of School/Board certificate/Birth certificate issued by Municipal authority as proof of age.
· Attested copies of Mark sheets / certificates in support of Educational Qualification;
· Attested copy of certificate of Computer Course, as applicable;
· Caste / PWD any other related certificate as applicable.
· Photo identity proof.
· Personal Bio-Data Form (To be downloaded from Bank’s website).
· Certificate confirming completion of compute course i.e. confirmation of computer literacy.
· Completely filled in Downloaded format as given below for Interview (Certificates/Documents arranged accordingly)
· Two character certificates issued by respectable persons.
· Residential Certificate
· Any other relevant document