BOB PO Exam 2015 Admit Cards Released - Download BOB PO Exam 2015 Call Letters - Check BOB PO Exam 2015 Hall Tickets – bankofbaroda.com
|BOB PO EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released online admit card on 07th April 2015 on the official website for written examination which is schedule to be conducted on 18th April 2015 for BMSB Selection Exercise-2015-16 for Banking Course program of 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course in Baroda Manipal School of Banking, Bangalore or in any other Institute in other part of the country, as decided by the Bank for a total of Intake of 1200 Posts of Probationary officersPay Scale emoluments (salary component only) of Junior Management Grade/ Scale-I Officer, including DA, HRA, CCA are approximately Rs 3.86/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre for which online application is invited from 03rd March 2015 to 17th March 2015 on the official website. Candidates have to enter registration ID and date of birth to download admit card on the official website of BOB. It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time. Late coming candidates more than 15 minutes at the venue of examination centres will not be allowed to appear in written examination. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this examination. Those candidates who have applied for the post and waiting for admit cards; they can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the post.
BOB PO EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam- Bank of Baroda (BOB) EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of the posts – Probationary Officers (PO)
· No. of Posts– Total 1200 Posts
· Pay Scale - Approximately Rs 3.86/- lakhs in a Metropolitan Centre (Emolument)
· Date of Exam – 18th April 2015
· Admit Cards Status/ Date –Released on 07th April 2015
· Official Website – http://www.bankofbaroda.com/
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down room No., Floor and seat no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
1st Stage – Written Examination
The written examination will be conducted on 18th April 2014 by ONLINE Mode. The exam will consist of various sections contains questions of English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness each of 50 marks. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 200 questions of 200 marks in which five options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam will be 2 hours or 120 minutes. There will be negative marking for any wrong answer.
2nd Stage - Group Discussion and Personal Interview
The aggregate marks of candidates qualifying in the Online Test will be arranged in descending order in each category and the candidates in the order of merit, subject to 4 times the number of intake in each category, will be called for Group Discussion and Interview. The qualifying marks in Group Discussion & Interview will be as decided by the Bank.