CGSWC Technical Assistant Exam 2015 Admit Cards - Download CGSWC Technical Assistant Exam 2015 Call Letters - Download CGSWC Technical Assistant Exam 2015 Hall Tickets- cgvyapam.choice.gov.in
|CGSWC TA ADMIT CARDS 2015|
Chhattisgarh State Warehousing Corporation (CGSWC) had released notification advertised for online application invited from for a total of 43 posts of Technical Assistant from 04th March 2015 to 22nd March 2015. The last date to pay application fee is 23rd March 2015. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts. CGSWC is going to release admit cards which is expected to be released in the end of March 2015 on the official website for written examination which is schedule to be conducted on 12th April 2015 in the morning session from 9:00 AM to 12:15 PM at various centres i.e. Ambikapur, Bilaspur, Durg, Jagdalpur and Raipur.Late coming candidates at the venue of examination centres will not be allowed to appear in written examination. Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for admit cards can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time.
CGSWC TA EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam-CGSWC EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of the post – Assistant Assistant (TA)
· No. of Posts– Total 43 Posts
· Date of Exam –12th April 2015
· Admit Cards Status/ Date –To be Released in the end of March 2015
· Official Website – http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Seat No., Floor and Room No. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the duty Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About UKPSC ARI Exam 2015 Written Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process
The Final selection of the candidate will be done based on the performance in Written Examination and Interview.
1st Stage – Written ExaminationCGSWC Exam 2015 will be conducted on 12th April 2015. The CGSWC Exam will be conducted by Pen MODE. The OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The written examination will be multiple choice questions (MCQ) of 150 questions of 150 Marks. The total time duration for written examination will be 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes.
Recommended Books to qualify Written Examination
Quickest Mathematics for Bank/SSC/Railway by Kiran is the best books for practice to SSC/ Railway / Bank exams. It also includes the practice set of previous papers. Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggrawal The books covers all cases of reasoning and their short cut tricks to qualify for any SSC, UKPSC, Bank Exams. Quantitative Aptitude by Arihant Best Addition The detailed descriptive is available with short cut tricks / methods provided in the brackets. Advance Math with Paramount is a good alternate of reasoning teacher. In case any candidates revised/ read this book there will be no need of any coaching or tutor for reasoning. Learn Trick of Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal is a combination of one of the best tricks to learn quantitative aptitude on finger tips. At least five examples are provided to teach concept / short cut method of one type of question.
2nd Stage – Interview
The qualified candidates will be called for personal interview which will be conducted by CGSWC Selection Committee.