CSBC Bihar Police Constable PET 2015 Admit Cards Released - CSBC Bihar Police Constable PET 2015 Call Letters - CSBC Bihar Police Constable PET 2015 Hall Tickets - csbc.bih.nic.in
|BIHAR POLICE CONSTABLE PET 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC), Bihar has released online Admit cards for PET which is scheduled from 16th March 2015 to 20th April 2015 at Sahid Rajinder Singh, Patna High School, Gardnibag, Patna (800002) for those candidates who had qualified in written examination of 19th October 2014 for 11783 posts of Police Constable against advertisement 01/2014. A total of 52,715 candidates had qualified for PET in all categories. The screening (Document Verification) will be conducted before the PET. In case any candidate does not receive PET Admit cards/ Call Letter/ PET Pass they must contact to get duplicate admit card of PET at Central selection Board of Constable, Bank Hording Road (Near Secretariat Hall), Patna- 800001 on 13th March 2014 and 14th March 2015.
Candidates must remind that NO SECOND CHANCE WILL BE PROVIDED TO ABSENTEES OF SCREENING/PET. Those candidates who had qualified in written examination for PET and waiting for Admit cards can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
CSBC Bihar Police Constable PET 2015 Physical Efficiency Test (PET) Screening Test Schedule Details
· Name of Exam - CSBC Bihar Police Constable Exam 2014
· Name of Posts - Police Constable
· No. of Posts - Total 11783 Posts
· Written Exam Date – 19th October 2014
· Result Status– Released on 04th February 2014
· Next Stage – Screening (Document verification) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
· Date of Screening / PET Admit card – Released on 10th March 2015
· Total Groups for Screening / PET Schedule – 24 Groups
· Venue of Screening – Patliputra Sports Complex, Kankadbag, Patna - 8000020
· PET Date – 16th March to 20th April 2015
· Venue of PET –
o Sahid Rajinder Singh, Patna High School, Gardnibag, Patna (800002)
· Official Website: www.csbc.bih.nic.in
About BIHAR POLICE CONSTABLE Exam 2014 – Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus & Selection Process
The Final Selection of Candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written Examination and PET along with document verification/ screening test (including thumb impression verification).
1st Stage – Written Examination
BIHAR POLICE CONSTABLE Exam was conducted on 19th October 2014 by Pen Mode in which OMR sheet was to be filled by Blue/ Black ball point pen. The Written Exam level was Up to 10th Standard. The written exam consisted of various sections English, Math, History Geography Civics and General Awareness. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 100 questions of 300 marks and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration was of 2 hours or 120 minutes
2nd Stage – Screening Test (Document Verification with Thumb Impression) and Physical Efficiency Test
The qualified or short listed candidates are called for Screening (Document Verification) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET). A total of 24 group of qualified candidates are going to appearing first in Screening (Document verification) from 16th March 2015 to 14th April. In the document verification / Screening Test candidates are called to bring original documents along with a photocopy of original document. These candidates are also verified for Thumb Impression to match the originality of the candidate.
1. Screening Test (Document Verification)
In the screening Test, Original document of Candidates is to be verified and matching of photo / thumb impression of candidates. All the shortlisted candidates are divided into 24 groups.
Short listed/ Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of . 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for Verification
· Print out of the application form
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as adhar card, voter card ID etc
· 10th Mark-sheets & certificates
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
2. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
The short listed candidates will have to qualify PET for final selection for the posts of Bihar Constable. PET will be of qualifying nature and no marks will be added to prepare final list of selected candidates for the posts of CSBC Police Constable. Call letters will be sent to the short listed candidates by posts / courier / available on official zone website of RRC. PET will be conducted for two categories i.e. male and female.
Long Run - Qualifying Criteria
· Male candidates will have to run for a distance of 1 Mile in 6 minutes in one chance.
· Female candidates will have to run for a distance of 1000 meters in 6 minutes in one chance.
High Jump – Qualifying Criteria
· Male candidates will have to jump at least 4 feet high in one chance.
· Female candidates will have to jump at least 3 feet high in one chance
Long Jump – Qualifying Criteria
· Male candidates will have to jump a distance of at least 12 feet in one chance.
· Female candidates will have to jump a distance of at least 9 feet in one chance
Hammer Throw – Qualifying Criteria
· Male candidates will have to throw hammer of 16 Pounds to a distance of at least 16 feet in one chance.
· Female candidates will have to throw hammer of 12 Pounds to a distance of at least 10 feet in one chance
Requirements for PET – Remember Points
· PET must bring three copies of recent coloured passport size photographs without coloured glasses.
· No candidates are allowed to attend PET without Call Letters/Admit cards of PET.
· No uniform is required for PET. No candidates are allowed to participate in PET wearing underwear.
3rd Stage – Medical Examination
Short Listed candidates of PET will be called for Medical Examination.
a) Medical standard
· The minimum distant vision should be 6/6 and 6/9 of two eyes without correction i.e. without wearing of glasses.
· The candidate must not have knock knee, flat foot, varicose vein or squint in eyes and they should possess high colour vision.
They must be in good mental and bodily health and free from any physical defect likely to interfere with the efficient performance of the duties.
A Final Merit List will be prepared based on the performance in written exam and PET along with Medical Examination and Document Verification.