GIC Officer Scale I Result 2015 Released – Download GIC Assistant Manager GD & Interview 2015 Schedule- gicofindia.com
|GIC ASSISTANT MANAGER EXAM 2015 RESULT|
General Insurance Corporation of India (GIC) had conducted written examination on 01st March 2015. The latest news is that GIC has released result on 24th March 2015 in which a total of 163 candidates have qualified for group discussion and personal interview. GIC is expected to conduct GD & Personal interview in the month of April 2015. The date, time & venue of GD & personal interview will be intimated very soon on the official website.A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in this examination. Those candidates who had appeared in this written examination; they can download their result from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
GIC Assistant Manager Scale I Officer Exam 2015 Result Scorecard Cut off Marks Merit List Details
· Name of Exam – GIC Recruitment 2015
· Name of Posts – Assistant Manager Scale-I Officer
· No. of Posts – Total 65 Posts
· Date of Exam – 01st March 2015
· Result Status – Released on 24th March 2015
· Next Stage – Group Discussion & Personal Interview
· Group Discussion/ Personal Interview Date/Schedule – April 2015
· GD / Personal Interview call letters – To be announced very soon
· Official Website: www.gicofindia.com
About GIC Assistant Manager Exam 2015 – Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus & Selection Process
1st Stage – Written Examination
The exam was conducted on 01st March 2015 by Pen MODE. Paper was of multiple choice questions (MCQ) in which question contained various question to check mental ability of examination. In exam four options were provided to choose one right answer among them. The total time for each examination was 2 hours or 120 minutes.
2nd Stage – Group Discussion and Personal Interview
A total of 163 candidates are called for group discussion and personal interview. In the group discussion a group of 3-5 candidates will be formed for discussion of any topic. The GD Topic may be Economics of India, Recession in India, Present condition of Indian Economy, Insurance Concept and Policy Concept etc. Then candidates will be invited for personal interview which will be conducted along with verification of original documents. No candidates will be allowed to enter without interview call letters.
1. Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (Computer Generated Interview Call Letter)
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as voter Card ID, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate should be in proper format and issued by competent authority within one year after date as mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Expected Interview Questions for GIC Officer Scale I Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Strength & Weakness Questions
· Question about Banking Terms
· Situational Questions
· Decision Making Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Why do you want to join this job
· What do you think about your job responsibilities