Check GSCSCL Manager Exam 2015 Result - Download GSCSCL Manager Exam 2015 Scorecard - Download GSCSCL Manager Exam 2015 Marks Details - Check GSCSCL Manager Exam 2015 Merit List- ojas.guj.nic.in
Gujarat State Civil Supplies Corporation Limited (GSCSCL) had conducted written examination on 15th March 2015 at various centres in all over the state for a total of 177 posts of Assistant Manager and Depot Manager Senior Assistant and Assistant Depot Manager in various departments of the unit. The GSCSCL Exam was conducted by Pen MODE. The OMR sheet was filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The latest news is that GSCSCL is going to release result of written examination in the month of April 2015.Earlier GSCSCL had invited applications for 177 posts of Assistant Manager and Depot Manager Senior Assistant and Assistant Depot Manager in various departments through the notification provided on the official website. A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in written examination. Those candidates who had appeared in written examination and waiting for their result; they can download their result / scorecard from the direct link provided in the end of the post.
GSCSCL Manager EXAM 2015 Result Scorecard Merit List Details
· Name of the Exam- GSCSCL EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of the posts – Assistant Manager and Depot Manager Senior Assistant and Assistant Depot Manager
· No. of Posts– Total 177 Posts
· Date of Exam – 15th March 2015
· Result Status – Expected to be released in April 2015
· Official Website – http://ojas.guj.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT SCORECARD MARKS DETAILS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Result/ Scorecard will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Result/ Scorecard Hard Copy for interview.
The qualified candidates will have to attend personality test for these posts.
List of Documents required in Personal Interview Session
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as Adhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Voter Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate must be in proper format & approved by authorized committee.