HC Rajasthan Driver Admit Cards Exam 2015 Released – Download Rajasthan High Court Exam 2015 Call Letters - Download Rajasthan High Court Exam 2015 Hall Tickets - hcraj.nic.in
|HIGH COURT RAJASTHAN DRIVER EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
High Court Rajasthan has released admit cards on 28th February 2015 on official website for written examination which is going to be conducted on 15th March 2015 from 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM for a total of 31 vacant posts of Drivers under direct recruitment released by Rajasthan High Court through official notification against advertisement No. RHCJ/Exam Cell/2014/687 dated 10.10.2014 released on 15th October 2014. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts. The written examination will be conducted on OMR Answer Sheet at exam centre Jodhpur in the morning session for 2hours or 120 minutes. The written examination will be conducted for 100 Marks.A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these and waiting for admit cards. Those candidates who have applied for the exam and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
High Court Rajasthan Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam-Rajasthan High Court Direct Recruitment 2015 Written Test
· Name of Posts – Driver
· No. of Posts – Total 31 Posts
· Pay Scale – Pay Band 1 Rs. 5200-20200/- Grade Pay Rs. 2400/-
· Last Date of Application – 15th November 2014
· Date of Exam – 15th March 2015
· Admit Cards Release Tentative Date – Released on 28th February 2015
· Official Website- http://hcraj.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Roll No. and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Room No., Floor and Seat no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About Rajasthan High Court 2015 Written Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The Final Selection of the suitable candidates will be done merit based on performance in written examination of 100 marks, Driving test (50 marks) & road side maintenance test of 35 marks and personal interview of 15 marks of the candidates.
1st Stage – Written Examination
Rajasthan High Court Exam 2015 will be conducted on 15th March 2015 in Morning session form 11:00 AM to 1:00 PM at Jodhpur by Pen MODE. In Pen Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. This OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
The exam consists of various sections will contain questions related to technical knowledge of repairing a vehicle, knowledge of traffic rules and road signs. The Exam will be of 100 marks. The time duration of exam will be 2hours i.e. 120 minutes. There will be no negative marking in written examination.
Recommended Books to qualify Written Exam 2015
Competitive Exams are getting tougher and tougher day by day. For e.g. SBI has already follows a tough pattern for selection of suitable candidates and now IBPS has also revise their exam pattern in search of selecting suitable candidates. Best Books / Best Exam Material i.e. Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal are mandatory requirement to qualify such tough exams in a very short duration of time. Here, Best books are recommended to the candidates who are genuine and willing to qualify the written examination with in a preparation of 2-3 months. ENGLISH Tricks by Paramount , SSC Tier 1 ENGLISH by Arihant Special Addition exam oriented & Office Assistant Practice Book by Kiran books will definitely improve their ability and performance in solving Reasoning, English and quantitative aptitude to the required level of SSC, Railway Exams (RRB/ RRC), Bank Exams (SBI, IBPS or others), Teachers Exams (DSSSB/ KVS/NVS or Others).
2nd Stage – Driving Test & Road Side Maintenance Test
A ten time more than required candidates will be called for Driving test (50 marks) & road side maintenance test of 35 marks.
3rd Stage – Personal Interview
The qualified and shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview which will be conducted along with verification of original document of candidates. The interview will be conducted for 15 marks.
A Final Merit list will be prepared and will be released on official website for appointment of selected candidates
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: