IB ACIO Executive Exam 2015 Result Declared - Download IB ACIO Executive Exam 2015 Scorecard - Check IB ACIO Executive Exam 2015 Merit List – Download IB Mha 2015 Interview Letter Interview Schedule - onlinesubmit.in. Latest IB ACIO Result News: IB ACIO result has been announced on official website on 25 July 2015 on official website http://mha.nic.in/. Intelligence Bureau has released a list of shortlisted candidates who are called for interview. The interview will be held from 17 August 2015. The shortlisted candidates can also download their online interview letter from the direct link given below.
|IB ACIO RESULT 2015|
The interview letter will contain date, time and venue of interview. The result has declared by Roll number and registration number of the candidates. You can download the result in PDF from the direct link given on this page. You can download result and search your name & registration from the result PDF.
Intelligent Bureau (IB) had conducted successfully written examination (Paper I & Paper II) on 22nd February 2015 for a total of 750 posts of Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II (ACIO) /Executive at 33 centres in all over the country. A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in this written examination and waiting for the result / scorecard/ merit list. The latest news is that IB has announced result / scorecard/ merit list which is expected to be released in July 2015 on the official website. The result date will be released very soon.
Download IB ACIO Written Test Result Here
IB ACIO Executive EXAM 2015 Result Scorecard Marks Detail Merit list Interview Schedule Details
· Name of the Exam-IB ACIO Executive Exam 2015
· Name of Post- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade-II/Executive (ACIO)
· No. of Posts – Total 750 Posts
· Fresh Vacancies – 413 Posts
· Backlog Vacancies – 337 Posts
· Pay Scale - Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
· Date of Exam- 22nd February 2015
· Result Status – Expected to be released in July 2015
- Interview Schedule - To be announced after declaration of Result
· Official Website - www.mha.nic.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IB ACIO Result Scorecard Marks Details Merit List:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Result will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Result Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
About IB ACIO EXECUTIVE Written Exam – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The IB ACIO Executive Exam 2015 was conducted Pen MODE. The OMR sheet was filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The Written Exam was consisted of two papers i.e. Paper I and Paper II. Paper I was objective type and Paper II was descriptive exam which was conducted in English Language only.
Paper I – Objective Type MCQ paper
The written test was provided in bilingual language i.e. English or Hindi. The exam consisted of various sections General Awareness/General Knowledge, Reasoning, Comprehension, Mathematical ability etc. The Paper I Objective Exam was a multiple choice question paper of 100 marks and four options were provided out of which candidates needed to choose one correct answer.
Paper II – Descriptive Type Question Paper – English Only
The Paper II Exam was descriptive exam of English Paragraph, Essay writing etc. The total time duration for the exam (Paper I & II) was 1 hours and 40 minutes i.e. 100 minutes.
There was a negative marking of 1/4th to each wrong answer chosen in the written exam in Paper I (Objective exam).
2nd Stage – Personal Interview
The qualified candidates are called for 2nd stage which is interview stage. Three times more than required candidates are called for interview. The Final merit list will be released on the basis of performance in written examination (paper I & II) and Personal Interview. Interview Call letter of qualified candidates will be released online on the official website.
Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of documents required for Interview
· 5 copies each of Attestation Form (all in original) and Bio-data filled in neatly by the candidates.
· Photocopies of the certificates in support of their Age, Educational Qualifications (Mark sheets of all years and Degree certificate), Caste Status (if SC/ST/OBC), Disability Status (if Persons with Disability - PWD), Experience Certificate, Release Certificate for the Ex-Servicemen as per applicable proforma provided in Annex II to the advertisement.
· OBC candidates – OBC Declaration in original and a copy of latest OBC Caste Certificate containing creamy layer clause in the prescribed format
· SC/ST candidates - Latest SC/ ST Caste Certificate in the prescribed format.
· PWD candidates – Disability certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority
Expected Interview Questions for IB ACIO Executive Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Strength & Weakness Questions
· Situational Questions
· Decision Making Questions
· Conditional Questions
Click here to download Mode of Selection of IB ACIO-II Executive Recruitment 2014