IOCL Engineer Interview Schedule 2015 Released – Download IOCL 2015 Interview Letter – Download IOCL Document Verification Schedule- iocl.com
|IOCL 2015 INTERVIEW SCHEDULE|
Indian Oil Corporation limited (IOCL) has released interview schedule on 02nd March 2015 on the official website. The interview is going to be conducted on in first week of month March 2015 for the posts of Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (Production), Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (Fire & Safety), Jr. Quality Control Analyst IV, Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (TPS), Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (Mechanical & PC), Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (Instrumentation). The venue of interview, timing is mentioned against the roll number of the qualified candidates in the interview schedule.Earlier OICL had conducted written examination on 01st March 2015. Lots of candidates had qualified in written examination. Those candidates who have qualified the written examination and waiting for the interview schedule can download their interview schedule from the direct link provided below.
IOCL Exam 2015 Interview Schedule Interview Letter Venue of Interview Details
· Name of Exam: IOCL CWE IV CLERK Exam 2014
· Name of the posts - Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (Production), Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (Fire & Safety), Jr. Quality Control Analyst IV, Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (TPS), Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (Mechanical & PC), Jr. Engineering Assistant IV (Instrumentation)
· Date of Exam- 01st March 2015
· Result Status – Released on official website
· Interview Date – 04th March 2015 to 09th March 2015
· Venue of Interview – Mentioned in the end of the post in Interview Schedule PDF File
· Interview Letters Details -
· Official Website - https://www.iocl.com/
About IOCL Written Exam 2015
1st Stage – Written Examination
IOCL Exam was conducted on 01st March 2015. The IOCL Exam was conducted by Pen MODE. There was OMR sheet needed to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam was consisted of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Engineering subjected related questions. The exam was a multiple choice question paper of 200 questions of 200 marks and four options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration was of 2 hours or 120 minutes
The qualified candidates of IOCL Exam 2015 are called for 2nd stage which is interview stage. Three times more than required candidates are called for Interview Round. Document verification will be done before Interview.
2nd Stage – Personal Interview
1. Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (Computer Generated Interview Call Letter)
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as voter Card ID, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate should be in proper format and issued by competent authority within one year after date as mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Expected Interview Questions for IOCL 2015 Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Strength & Weakness Questions
· Question about Banking Terms
· Situational Questions
· Decision Making Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Why do you want to join this job
· What do you think about your job responsibilities
The Final Selection will be done on the basis of performance in the interview of the candidate.