MPPEB Admit Card Exam 2015 Released – Download mpvyapam Accountant SA JA 2015 Call Letters - Download mpvyapam Exam 2015 Hall Tickets –vyapam.nic.in
|MP VYAPAM EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Madhya Pradesh Professional Exam board (MPPEB) has released online admit cards for written examination which is scheduled on 05th April 2015 at various centres i.e. Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalapur, Riva, shadaul, Ujjain, Sagar, Muraina and Hosangabad for a total of 2519 Posts of Accountant, Sub-Auditor, Junior Auditor Post in various departments.A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in this written examination. Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for online admit cards for written examination; they can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
MP Vyapam Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets
· Name of Exam - MP VYAPAM CLERK Exam 2015
· Name of the post – Accountant, Sub-Auditor, Junior Auditor
· No. of Posts – Total 2519 Posts
o Accountant (Lekhpal) - 2277 posts
o For Non clerical Grade III - 201 posts
o For Sub Auditor - 29 posts
o For Junior Auditor - 12 posts
· Date of Exam- 05th April 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 23rd March 2015
· Official Website: www.vyapam.nic.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS FOR THE EXAM
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Application ID (13 Digits) and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the admit cards.
· Save and print the Admit cards Hard Copy for the exam requirements.
MENDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for EXAM with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of EXAM along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 20-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Seat no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for EXAM for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of EXAM .
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the EXAM room.
MP VYAPAM Exam 2015 –Exam Pattern, Syllabus & Selection Process
The Final Selection will be done based on performance in written examination followed by Personal interview of candidates. The MP VYAPAM Exam will be conducted on 05th April 2015 by Pen Mode. The OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. No rough blank sheet will be issued for calculations/rough work in exam. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 100 Marks in which four options will be provided out of which candidates will need to choose one correct answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of MP VYAPAM CLERK EXAM from the official website. The total Time duration will be 2 hours or 120 minutes.
There will be no negative marking in this written examination.