Check MSRTC Drivers Exam 2015 Admit Cards - Download MSRTC Drivers Exam 2015 Call Letter - Download MSRTC Drivers Exam 2015 Hall Tickets - msrtc.gov.in
Maharashtra State Road Transport Corporation (MSRTC) is going to release admit cards/ call letter for the written examination which will be conducted in upcoming months at various centres in all over the state. It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time. Late coming candidates will not be allowed to appear in written examination.APSRTC Admit Card 2016 for Driver Conductor Painter
Earlier MSRTC had released notification advertisement no. 01/2015 invited online application from 16th February 2015 at 11:00 AM to 18th March 2015 for a total of 7630 vacancies/ posts of Driver in State Road Transport Department. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts from all over the state. Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for written examination; they can download online admit cards from the direct provided in the end of the posts. The final selection will be made based on the performance in skill test and written examination of the candidates.
MSRTC EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam- MSRTC Driver EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of Post- Driver
· No. of Posts – Total 7630 Posts
· Pay Scale - Rs.4700-154367/-
· Date of Exam- To be announced soon
· Tentative Date to release Admit Cards – To be released 10-12 days before the date of examination
· Official Website - http://www.msrtc.gov.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About MSRTC Written Exam 2015
The Final Selection of the candidates will be done based on the performance in Skill Test and Written Test. The MSRTC EXAM will be conducted by Pen Mode. The exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of questions and answers will be selected by filling circles in it. There is OMR sheet to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and subject related questions. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam is 1 hours or 60 minutes.