MSTC JCA Result Exam 2015 Declared – Download MSTC Junior Computer Assistant CPT Schedule - Download MSTC JCA Interview Schedule -mstcindia.co.in
|MSTC JCA RESULT 2015|
Metal Scrap Trade Corporation Limited (MSTC) has result on the official website of written examination which was conducted on 08th February 2015 at Mumbai for the posts of Junior Computer Assistants (JCA) in various departments. MSTC has also released the list of shortlisted candidates in which a total of 50 candidates are called for Computer Practical Test (CPT) which will be conducted on 28th March 2015 at venue viz. MSTC Limited, 607-608, Raheja Centre, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021 at 8.30 a.m. The shortlisted candidates are required to come with verification of original documents at venue of CPT. The candidates who qualify in the Computer Practical Test on 28th March, 2015, are required to report for Interview on Sunday, 29th March, 2015 at 9.30 a.m.A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in written examination. Those candidates who had appeared in this written examination and waiting for result/ merit list; they can get their result/ cut off marks / merit list from the direct link provided in the end of post.
MSTC Exam 2015 Result Merit List Computer Practical Test Interview Schedule Details
· Name of Exam- MSTC Exam 2015
· Name of the posts – Junior Computer Assistant (JCA)
· Date of written exam – 08th February 2015
· Result Status - Released on 10th March 2015
· Next Stage – Computer Practical Test (CPT)
· Schedule of CPT – 28th March 2015 at 8:30 AM
· Venue of CPT –
o MSTC Limited, 607-608, Raheja Centre, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021
· Next Stage – Personal Interview
· Schedule of Interview – 29th March 2015 at 9:30 AM
· Official Website:www.mstcindia.co.in/
About MSTC Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
The Final Selection of Suitable candidates will be based on the performance in written examination, CPT & Personal Interview
1st Stage – Written Examination
The written exam was conducted on 08th February. The Exam was conducted by Pen Mode. In Pen Mode there was OMR sheet which was to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The question paper was provided in bilingual language i.e. Hindi or English. There was a multiple choice questions paper containing subjects English, General Awareness & Mathematics questions.
2nd Stage– Computer Practical Test (CPT)
A total of 50 candidates has qualified written examination and called for Computer Practical Test in which computer practical knowledge of candidates will be analyzed. The CPT will be conducted on 28th March 2015 at MSTC Limited, 607-608, Raheja Centre, Nariman Point, Mumbai - 400 021 at 8.30 a.m.
3rd Stage – Personal Interview
The shortlisted candidates will be called for personal interview which will be conducted on 29th March 2015 at 9:30 AM in two phase.
1st Phase – Document verification for Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (Computer Generated Interview Call Letter)
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as voter Card ID, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate should be in proper format and issued by competent authority
2nd Phase – Personal Interview
The personal interview will be conducted by selection committee of MSTC.
A Final Merit List will be released on the official website.
Click here to download Interview Schedule