NICL AO Admit Cards Exam 2015 Released – Download NICL AO 2015 Online Call Letters - Download NICL AO Hall Tickets - nationalinsuranceindia.com
|NICL AO EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
The National Insurance Company Limited (NICL) has released online admit cards/ call letter for the written examination which is going to be conducted on various dates in the month of April 2015 at various centres in all over the country.The written examination will comprise of objective and descriptive paper which will be conducted by online mode for time duration of 2 hours and 45 minutes respectively. Earlier NICL had invited online applications for a total of 362 posts of Administrative Officers Scale-I in various disciplines i.e. Finance, legal, Automobile Engineering, Specialist and Generalist posts from 05.01.2015 to 24.01.2015 on official website. Only online mode of application was released & no other mode of application was accepted. A huge numbers of candidates had applied and waiting for online admit cards. Those candidates who had applied for the post and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
NICL AO EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letter Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam-NICL AO EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of the post – Administrative Officers Scale I
· No. of Posts – Total 362 Posts in Various Disciplines
· For Finance – 60 Posts
· For Legal – 60 Posts
· For Automobile Engineering – 30 Posts
· For Information Technology - 20 Posts
· For Specialist – 170 Posts
· For Generalist – 192 Posts
· Date of Exam – On the various dates in the month of April 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 18th March 2015
· Official Website- www.nationalinsuranceindia.com
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Select language i.e. Hindi or English to download Admit cards
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH NICL AO EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Room No. Floor and Seat position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About NICL AO Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The final selection will be made on the basis of overall performance in Online Examination and Interview.
1st Stage – Written Examination (Objective & Descriptive)
The Objective & Descriptive Exam will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi except the Test of English Language.
a. Objective Examination
The NICL Exam will be conducted on various dates in the month of April 2015. The NICL AO EXAM 2015 will be conducted by Online MODE. In Online Mode, OMR sheet will not be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
Objective Test Syllabus for NICL AO Generalist Posts
The exam will consist of various sections contain questions of English (40 questions of 40 marks), Reasoning (40 questions of 40 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (40 questions of 40 marks) and General Awareness (40 questions of 40 marks). The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 160 questions of 160 marks in which five options will be provided out of which candidates will be required to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam will be 2 hours or 120 minutes. There will be 1/4th negative marking for any wrong answer.
Objective Test Syllabus for NICL AO Specialist Posts
The exam will consist of various sections contain questions of English (30 questions of 30 marks), Reasoning (30 questions of 30 marks), Quantitative Aptitude (30 questions of 30 marks), General Awareness (30 questions of 30 marks) and In Specialist stream, an additional test to assess technical& professional knowledge in the relevant discipline (40 questions of 40 marks). The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 160 questions of 160 marks in which five options will be provided out of which candidates will be required to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam will be 2 hours or 120 minutes. There will be 1/4th negative marking for any wrong answer.
b. Descriptive Examination
The Descriptive English Test will also be conducted through online mode. Questions will be displayed on the screen of your computer and candidates will provide answer by typing through computer keyboard. It is advised to the candidates to check keyboard all keys (Should be properly worked) before start of typing answers. Candidates must check all key functions of the keyboard in Descriptive Paper. In case any key of keyboard does not work then ask the duty officer to replace the keyboard.
Descriptive Test will contain three questions for 40 marks from English Language comprising of Essay, Précis & Comprehension. The time duration for the written examination will be 45 minutes only.
The total marks of the examination will be 200 marks in which 40 marks are included for English Descriptive Section.
Candidates will be shortlisted for Interview on the basis of overall marks scored in objective and Descriptive section taken together against full marks of 200.
The cut off marks will be released and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview
2nd Stage – Interview
Interview will be conducted in two steps.
Step 1 - Document Verification before Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passClerkrt size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as Adhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Voter Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate must be in proper format & approved by authorized committee.
Step 2 – Interview
Expected Interview Questions for NICL Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Situational Questions
· Decision Making Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Why do you want to join this job
· What do you think about your job responsibilities
To download Admit Cards, Click on the direct link provided below: