Check Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2015 Admit Cards - Download Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2015 Call Letters - Download Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2015 Hall tickets –bstc2015.org
Maharishi Dayanand Saraswati University (MDSU) is going to release online admit cards for written examination which is going to be conducted on 19th April 2015 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM at various centres in all over the state for Rajasthan Basic School Training Certificate (BSTC). The latest news is that MDSU is expected to release online admit cards in the first week of April 2015 on official website.It is a necessary card required for entry into the written examination along with a photo identity proof i.e. Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID etc. No candidates will be entered into the examination hall without admit cards. Earlier Rajasthan BSTC online application was invited from 23rd February 2015 to 23rd March 2015 (Extended date) on the official website. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this written examination. Those candidates who had applied for this written examination and waiting for their admit Cards, they can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2015
· Name of Posts - Basic School Training certificate
· Start Date of Application – 23rd February 2015
· Last Date to deposit Application Fee – 21st March 2015
· Last Date of Filling online application form (Extended date) – 23rd March 2015
· Date of Exam – 19th April 2015 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM
· Admit Cards Status – To be released in First week of April 2015
· Official Website: http://www.bstc2015.org/
How to download Admit Cards of Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Exam 2015
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM-
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
The written examination will be provided in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi.
The written exam will be conducted on 19th April 2015 from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM by Pen MODE. Written Exam will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQ) containing a total of 200 questions which are required to be completed within 3 hours or 180 minutes. These questions will come from various sections i.e. Mental ability (50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 150 marks), Rajasthan General Knowledge / GS (50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 150 marks), Teaching Aptitude (50 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 150 marks) and Language Ability (Section I- English in which 20 multiple choice questions carrying 60 marks, Section II- Sanskrit in which 30 multiple choice questions carrying 90 marks and Section III- Hindi in which 30 multiple choice questions carrying 90 marks).
Recommended Books to qualify Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2015
Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal is mandatory requirement to qualify such tough exams in a very short duration of time. Here, Best books are recommended to the candidates who are genuine and willing to qualify the written examination with in minimum possible time. ENGLISH Tricks by Paramount , SSC Tier 1 ENGLISH by Arihant Special Addition exam oriented & Office Assistant Practice Book by Kiran books will definitely improve their ability and performance in solving Reasoning, English and quantitative aptitude.