RRB Chennai ALP Technician Final Result 2015 Released – Download RRB ALP Technician Appointment Letters - Check RRB ALP Technician Grade III Joining Date - rrbchennai.gov.in
|RRB CHENNAI ALP TECHNICIAN 2015 FINAL RESULT|
Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) Chennai has released final result for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III on 14th March 2015 on official website. RRB has released Final Result based on their performance in the written examination held on 15.06.2014 & 13.07.2014, Aptitude Test held on 09.10.2014 to 15.10.2014 and counselling/verification of their certificates on 15.12.2014 to 31.01.2015 & 16.02.2015. RRB Chennai has released Merit Order wise of provisionally selected candidates and recommended list of candidates for appointment to the post of ALP & Technician Grade III.Earlier, RRB Chennai was conducted on 15th June 2014 and 13th July 2014 for the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP) pay scale Rs.5200-20200 Grade Pay Rs.1900 against Advertisement No. CEN NO. -01/2014 Category No-01 to 122. The Aptitude test was conducted on 09th October 2014 to 15th October 2014.Document verification schedule was conducted from 15th December 2014 to 31st January 2015. Those candidates who had appeared in document verification and waiting for final result; they can download their final result from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
Detail of RRB Chennai ALP 2015 Document Verification Schedule Final Result List of Selected Candidates Detail
· Name of Exam- RRB Chennai ALP Exam 2014
· Name of Post- Assistant Loco Pilot & Technician Grade III
· Pay Scale - Rs. 5200-20200, Gr.Pay-1900/-
· Date of Exam – 15th June and 13th July 2014
· Date of Aptitude Test –09th to 15th October 2014
· Date of Document Verification – 15th December 2014 to 31st January 2015
· Document Verification Schedule for Absentees – 16th February 2015
· Final Result / List of Selected Candidates Status – Released on 14th March 2015
· Next Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date with Station
· Date of Joining– Mentioned on the appointment letter issued by RRB
· Official Website- http://www.rrbchennai.gov.in/
RRB Chennai ALP Technician Grade III Exam 2014 – Exam Date, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
The written exam for RRB ALP 2014 was conducted on 15th June and 13th July 2014. The qualified candidates of written test were called for aptitude test which was conducted on 05th to 15th October 2014. The document verification of candidates was held 15th December 2014 to 31st January 2015.
A Final Merit list of candidates / Final Result/ List of Selected Candidates is prepared based on the performance in interview and written examination.
Document Requirement at Time of Appointment/Joining on the posts of Assistant Loco Pilot Technician Grade III
The Final Allotment will be provided in the month of April 2015.
Now Final Selected candidate will have to get appointment letter which will be issued by RRB. The date of Joining and reporting venue is mentioned on the appointment letter. Candidate must bring original documents along with a photocopy set of original documents such as 10th, 12th, Graduation, Diploma or others along with domicile and caste certificate. Candidate should bring two passport size photographs at the time of getting appointment letter of Assistant Loco pilot (ALP) Posts. Candidates are advised to bring at leave two coloured photograph, 2-5 blank A4 size paper sheet at the time of getting appointment letter/joining to the station (for writing joining application).
Final Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
The Finally Selected Candidates for these posts should bring and deposit the list of document which is provided below at the time of receiving appointment letter from the authority. The appointment Letter will contain the date of joining and reporting time along with venue of appointment. The candidate will have to report at the venue mentioned in the appointment letter on the fixed date.
List of Document to be needed at the time of getting appointment letter
Candidates are advised to bring the list of document at the time of getting appointment letter from authority of RRB. Candidate may have to deposit Photocopies of the documents provided in the list below:
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· Any other Relevant document that candidate mentioned at the time of application for these posts