SAIL ACT OCT Result Exam 2015 Released - Download SAIL 2015 List of shortlisted candidates for Interview-Download SAIL 2015 Interview Schedule– sailcareers.com
|SAIL OCT ACT EXAM 2015 RESULT|
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL), IISCO Steel Plant, Burnpur has released result on 10th March 2015 on the official website of written examination which was conducted on 01st March 2015 for the posts Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operations), Attendant-cum-Technician(Boiler Operations) and Attendant-cum-Technician (Dumper Operations) (Trainee). SAIL has also released the list of shortlisted candidates called for personal interview which is going to be conducted on 10th April 2015 at 8:30 AM onwards. The interview will be conducted on scheduled date & time along with verification of original documents to check the originality of the candidates. SAIL had released BIO-DATA form which can be downloaded from official website. The Bio-data form must be duly filled & signed by the candidate will be submitted at the time of interview.A huge numbers of Eligible Candidates had appeared in this written examination and waiting for result can download their result from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
SAIL OCT ACT EXAM 2015 Result Interview Schedule Details
· Name of the Exam-SAIL OCT EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of Post-
· Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operations)
· Attendant-cum-Technician(Boiler Operations)
· Attendant-cum-Technician(Dumper Operations) (Trainee)
· Pay Scale – Emolument
· Operator Cum Technician (Trainee)- consolidated pay of Rs.10700/- per month for the 1st year and Rs.12200/- per month for the 2nd year of training
· Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee) will be paid consolidated pay of Rs.8600/- per month for the 1st year and Rs.10000/- per month for the 2nd year of training
· Date of Exam – 01st March 2015
· Result Status – Released on 10th March 2015
· Next Stage – Personal Interview
· Interview Schedule – 10th April 2015 at 8:30 AM
· Official Website- www.sailcareers.com
About SAIL Recruitment 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The Final Selection of the candidates will be based on the performance of written examination and interview of the candidates.
The interview will be conducted on 10th April 2015 at 8:30 AM. The interview will be conducted in two phases.
1. Requirement of Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required in Interview
· Printout of the valid Interview Call Letter (Computer Generated Interview Call Letter)
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as voter Card ID, Driving License, PAN Card etc.
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
· OBC Certificate should be in proper format and issued by competent authority with in one year after date as mentioned in the advertisement.
2. Expected Interview Questions for SAIL OCT ACT 2015 Interview
· Tell me about yourself.
· About Family Background of the candidate.
· Strength & Weakness Questions
· Question about Technical Terms
· Situational Questions
· Decision Making Questions
· Conditional Questions
· Why do you want to join this job
· What do you think about your job responsibilities