SBI CLERK CADRE 2014 Final Scorecard Released - SBI CLERK CADRE 2014 Marks Details Released - www.sbi.co.in
|SBI Associate Clerk Scorecard 2015 Available sbi.co.in Download Final Marks List(Declared on 30.07.2015)|
|SBI CLERK 2014 SCORECARD|
The Latest News is that SBI has released Scorecard / Marks Details of candidates on 26th February 2015 on official website. The Final Scorecard/ Marks Details included the total marks obtained by the candidates in written examination which was conducted on July / August 2014 and interview held in December 2014.Candidates are required to enter their roll number and date of birth of the candidates. Earlier SBI had invited online application against advertisement CRPD/CR/2014-15/02 for the posts of Clerk Cadre from 26th May 2014 to 14th June 2014 (Last date to pay application fee). The SBI Clerk Exam 2014 was conducted on various dates in the month of July/ August 2014 by ONLINE MODE. The exam was entertained through ONLINE filling of circles on Computer Generated Page containing information of questions and answers was selected by clicking on the circle in it. There was no need of OMR sheet to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam was consisted of five sections i.e. English, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, General Awareness and Computer Intelligence. The exam was a multiple choice question paper of total 200 questions for 200 marks and five options were provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. Each section was 40 marks in which 40 questions were provided for ONLINE answers. There was a negative marking of 0.25 per wrong answer. The shortlisted candidates were called for interview which was held on various dates in the month of December 2014. The interview was conducted along with document verification of the candidates. The Final Result/ Interview result had already released on official website of SBI.
The updated news is that SBI has released marks obtained in written examination and interview of the candidates. Those candidates who had qualified in written examination and attended interview; they can download scorecard/ marks detail from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
SBI CLERK CADRE 2014 FINAL SCORECARD MARKS DETAILS
· Name of Exam- SBI CLERK CADRE FINAL RESULT 2015
· Name of Post- Clerk Cadre
· Advertisement No. - CRPD/CR/2014-15/02
· Date of Exam – Done on the various dates of July/August 2014
· Date of Personal Interview– Done on various dates in the month of December 2014
· Final Scorecard/ Marks Details – Released on 26th March 2015
· Official Website: https://www.sbi.co.in/
Process of Final Selection of SBI Clerk Cadre 2014-15
Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the online test and interview taken together
Names of the Districts where the candidates will be posted on selection and appointment
How to download List of Selected Candidates/ Final Result for SBI CLERK FINAL RESULT 2015
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Roll NO. of the candidates.
· Enter Date of Birth of the candidates.
· Enter the code displayed on the screen.
· Click on Submit Button.
· Download the Marks Details of candidate in PDF.
About SBI CLERK Cadre Exam 2014
1st Stage – Online Written Exam
The test was online objective type, consisting of (i) General Awareness (ii) General English (iii) Quantitative Aptitude (iv) Reasoning Ability (v) Marketing Aptitude / Computer Knowledge. The questions in objective tests, except for the test of General English, was bilingual i.e., English & Hindi. Each test will be of 40 marks. For these objective type tests of total 200 marks candidates was given a composite time of 2 Hours 15 minutes.
There were negative marks for wrong answers in the Objective tests. 1/4th mark was deducted for each wrong answer. Candidates must have to pass in each of the objective tests.
2nd Stage – Personal Interview
· Document Verification for Final Interview of the candidates
Selected candidates were required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate was used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates were advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements.
· Candidates qualified in the test were placed according to their marks in descending order in respective categories.
· Depending upon the number of vacancies only certain number of candidates from amongst those who qualify by ranking high enough in the merit was called for interview in the ratio of maximum 3 candidates for each vacancy.
· Candidates are required to score a minimum percentage marks (to be decided by the bank) in interview to be considered for final selection. 5% relaxation for SC/ST/ OBC/PWD/XS category will be available thereon.
· Weightage for knowledge of local language will be given in accordance with the Govt. guidelines.