SVC Bank CSO CSR Exam 2015 Admit Cards Released – Download SVC CSO CSR Exam 2015 Call Letters - svcbank.com
|SVC BANK EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Shamrao Vithal Co-operative Bank Limited (SVC Bank) a 108-year old Bank and one amongst the leading top three Urban Co-operative Banks in the country, has released online admit card / Call Letters for written examination which is scheduled on 5th April 2015 for 18 posts for customer service officer (CSO) and 80 posts for Customer Service Representative (CSR).A huge numbers of candidates are going to appear in this written examination. Read the instruction provided at the bottom of the admit card. Admit card is an entry card to appear in examination. It is a mandatory document valid with photo identity proof specially Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID. Ration card and Adhar Card are not considered as photo identity proof to check the candidature of any candidate. Candidates are advised that they don’t forget to bring their admit card along with photo identity proof to the examination centres. It is also advised to the candidates that they will reach to the venue of examination 20-30 minutes before the examination time. Late coming candidates will also be not allowed to appear in the examination hall. Earlier SVC had invited online application for eligible candidates from 12th February 2015 to 03rd March 2015 on official website. Those candidates who had applied for these posts and waiting for online admit cards; they can download online admit cards/ call letters from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
SVC Bank CSO CSR Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – SVC Bank Exam 2015
· Name of the Posts - Customer Service Officer (CSO) & Customer Service Representative (CSR)
· No. of Posts – Total 98 Posts
o Customer Service Officer (CSO) – 18 Posts
o Customer Service Representative (CSR) – 80 Posts
· Date of Exam- 05th April 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 18th March 2015
· Official Website - www.svcbank.com/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKETS:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on Submit Button.
· The Admit Cards will be displayed on the screen.
· Click on the link say save as pdf or print the Admit Cards.
· Save and print Admit Cards Hard Copy for the Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH HP PSC EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no. mentioned on your admit card.
5. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.