UKPSC PCS Exam 2015 Admit Cards Released – Download Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2015 Call Letters Hall Tickets – ukpsc.gov.in
|UKPSC PCS PRE-EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) has released online admit cards on 19th March 2015 on the official website for preliminary written examination which is going to be held on 29th March 2015 at various centres in all over the state. No Admit card will be sent by post to eligible candidates. Candidates must remind that those candidates whose application are accepted, they can download their admit cards or Download Admit Card are allowed only to those Candidates, whose Application Form Status are not Rejected during Verification Process for 'COMBINED STATE / UPPER SUBORDINATE SERVICES EXAMINATION-2015 (PCS PRELIM.- 2015 )' against Advertisement.Earlier UKPSC had released advertisement no. A-1/E-1/2015 dated 28/01/2015 for the various post under Uttrakhand Public Service Commision.. It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time. Late coming candidates will not be allowed to appear in written examination. Those candidates who have applied for the post and eligible also for written examination they can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the post.
UKPSC EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam-UKPSC ARI EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of the posts – Assistant Regional Officer (ARI)
· No. of Posts– Total 11 Posts
· Date of Exam –14th , 15th and 16th March 2015
· Admit Cards Status/ Date –Released on 28th March 2015
· Official Website – www.ukpsc.gov.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH PU MET EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Lab No., Floor and Room No. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About UKPSC ARI Exam 2015 Written Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process
The UKPSC PCS Exam (General/ Special Recruitment) will be conducted on 29th March 2015 by PEN MODE. Candidates will be provided an OMR Sheet in which candidates details and answers will be provided on this sheet. Candidates will be required to fill circles by Blue/Black Ball Point Pen. Answers will be provided in four options in which candidate will required to choose one as correct answer. The Exam will be a multiple choice question (MCQ) paper containing various sections i.e. General Study (150 questions of 150 marks) and General Aptitude (100 questions of 150 marks). A total of 300 questions will require to be completed in 4 hours. Four question set of Question papers A B C and D will be provided to candidates in the exam.
Recommended Books to qualify Written Examination
Quickest Mathematics for Bank/SSC/Railway by Kiran is the best books for practice to SSC/ Railway / Bank exams. It also includes the practice set of previous papers. Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning by R. S. Aggrawal The books covers all cases of reasoning and their short cut tricks to qualify for any SSC, UKPSC, Bank Exams. Quantitative Aptitude by Arihant Best Addition The detailed descriptive is available with short cut tricks / methods provided in the brackets. Advance Math with Paramount is a good alternate of reasoning teacher. In case any candidates revised/ read this book there will be no need of any coaching or tutor for reasoning. Learn Trick of Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal is a combination of one of the best tricks to learn quantitative aptitude on finger tips. At least five examples are provided to teach concept / short cut method of one type of question.
Short listed candidates of written examination are called for 2nd stage which is an Main Examination to be conducted in the month of May 2015.
2nd Stage – Main Examination
The main examination will be conducted by Pen Mode. It comprises of 7 subjects i.e. 1. English Language (300 marks), 2. History of India, National Movement, Society & Culture (200 Marks), 3. Indian Policy, Social Justice and International Relation (200 Marks), 4. Geography of India and world (200 Marks), 5. Economic and Social Development (200 Marks), 6. General Science & Technology (200 Marks) and General Aptitude and Ethics (200 Marks). Each Paper is of time duration of 2 hours. A candidate is required to score 35% marks in each paper of Main Examination to qualify for Interview round.
Click here to download Detailed Syllabus of UKPSC Main Examination 2015
3rd Stage – Personal Interview
The short listed candidates will be called for interview which will be of 200 marks. The interview will be conducted by UKPSC Panel/ officers to analyze the ability / capability of candidate for suitability of respective posts.
A Final Merit list or List of selected candidate will be released on the official website of UKPSC.