Check UPPSC FSI Exam 2013 Result - Download UPPSC FSI Exam 2013 Scorecard Marks Details - Download UPPSC FSI Exam 2013 Merit List–uppsc.up.gov.in
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to release result / scorecard / marks details of written examination on the official website for written examination which was held on 22nd March 2015 at various centres in all over the state for a total of 128 vacant posts of Food & Sanitary Inspector (FSI). A huge numbers of candidates had appeared in this written examination. The latest news is that the result is expected to be announced in the month of April 2015.The exam was conducted by Pen MODE. Paper was of multiple choice questions (MCQ) of 150 marks given in Part 1 and Part 2 in which question contained various questions to check mental ability of examination. The questions asked from main subject were of 100 marks and the questions asked from general studies were of 50 marks. In exam four options were provided to choose one right answer among them. The total time for each examination was 2 hours or 120 minutes. Earlier UPPSC had invited online application for the posts of food and sanitary inspector ended on 21st November 2013. The last date to submit application fee was 18th November 2013. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for these posts. Those candidates who had applied & appeared in this written examination; they can download their result/ scorecard/ Marks Details from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
UPPSC FSI EXAM 2013 Result Scorecard Marks Details Merit List Details
· Name of the Exam-UPPSC FSI Exam 2013
· Name of Post- Food and Sanitary Inspector (FSI)
· No. of Posts – Total 128 Posts
· Pay Scale - Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
· Last date of Application – 19th November 2013
· Date of Exam – 22nd March 2015
· Result Status/Date – Expected to be Released in the month of April 2015
· Official Website – www.uppsc.up.gov.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT SCORECARD MARKS DETAILS MERIT LIST:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter User ID and Password or Date of Birth.
· Enter the text provided on the captcha screen.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Result/ Scorecard will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Result / Scorecard Hard Copy for appearing in interview.