Check UPPSC Lecturer Screening Test 2014 Result - Download UPPSC Lecturer Screening Test 2014 Scorecard - Check UPPSC Lecturer Screening Test 2014 Cut off Marks - Download UPPSC Lecturer Screening Test 2014 Merit List- uppsc.up.nic.in
|UPPSC DIET LECTURER 2014 RESULT|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) is going to release result / scorecard/ cut off marks/ merit list of written examination which was conducted on 15th March 2015 at various centres i.e. Allahabad, Lucknow and Agra for a total of 1280 various posts of Lecturer in DIET i.e. Lecturer Economics, Lecturer Botany, Lecturer Sanskrit, Lecturer History, Lecturer Commerce, Lecturer Hindi, Lecturer Ancient History, Lecturer B.Ed., Lecturer Urdu, Lecturer English, Lecturer Education, Lecturer Agriculture, Lecturer Maths, Lecturer Sociology, Lecturer Physical Education, Lecturer Home Science, Lecturer Defence Studies / Military Science, Lecturer Geology, Lecturer Zoology, Lecturer Music (vocal), Lecturer Computer Science, Lecturer Philosophy, Lecturer Chemistry, Lecturer Sanskrit, Lecturer Geography, Lecturer Political Science, Lecturer Physics, Lecturer Psychology in total 24 subjects against Advt. No. 05/2013-2014. The latest news is that UPPSC is expected to release result in the month of April 2015 on the official website.Those candidates who had appeared in written examination for these posts; they can download their result / scorecard / merit list for screening test / written examination from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
UPPSC Lecturer DIET EXAM 2014 ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS DETAILS
· Name of Exam – Uttar Pradesh District Institute of Educational and Training (DIET)
· Name of Exam – UPPSC Lecturer DIET Exam 2014
· Name of the post – Lecturer in Economics, Botany, Sanskrit, History, Commerce, Hindi, Ancient History, B.Ed., Urdu, English, Education, Agriculture, Maths, Sociology, Physical Education, Home Science, Defence Studies / Military Science, Geology, Zoology, Music (vocal), Computer Science, Philosophy, Chemistry, Sanskrit, Geography, Political Science, Physics, Psychology
· No. of posts – Total 1280 Posts
o Lecturer Hindi – 76 Posts,
o Lecturer English – 79 Posts,
o Lecturer Math – 72 Posts,
o Lecturer Science – 01 Post,
o Lecturer Physics – 71 Posts,
o Lecturer Chemistry – 71 Posts,
o Lecturer Biology – 71 Posts,
o Lecturer Physical Education – 80 Posts,
o Lecturer Education -146 Posts,
o Lecturer Urdu – 71 Posts,
o Lecturer Social Science – 01 Posts,
o Lecturer Social Science – 70 Posts,
o Lecturer Economics – 01 Posts,
o Lecturer History – 02 Posts,
o Lecturer Civics – 01 Posts,
o Lecturer Art - 71 Posts,
o Lecturer Social work – 70 Posts,
o Lecturer Statistics – 71 Posts,
o Lecturer Home Science – 71 Posts,
o Lecturer Sanskrit – 04 Posts,
o Lecturer Geography – 01 Posts,
o Lecturer Psychology – 73 Posts,
o Lecturer Psychology in Regional psychological Centre – 36 Posts,
· Date of Exam – 15th March 2015
· Result Status – Expected to be released in the month of April 2015
· Official Website - http://uppsc.up.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD RESULT SCORECARD MARKS DETAILS MERIT LIST
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration Number of the candidate.
· Select Date of Birth of the candidate.
· Select the Gender of the candidate.
· Enter Verification Code as shown in Captcha.
· Click on LOGIN button provided at the bottom.
· Download Result/ Scorecard in PDF.
· Save or Print the Result / Scorecard for written examination.
UPPSC Lecturer DIET EXAM 2014 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
1st Stage – Written Exam of Candidate
The written exam was conducted on 15th March 2015 in the morning session from 9:30 AM to 11:30 AM. The written exam was conducted by Pen Mode. The written examination was conducted on OMR Sheet. The written exam was conducted in Bilingual Language i.e. Hindi and English. In the examination two papers i.e. Paper 1 & Paper 2 were conducted. The time duration for exam was 2 hours or 120 minutes.
Paper 1 – Written Examination
The written exam was consisted of various sections contained questions of General Awareness (15 questions of 15 Marks), Reasoning (Logical and analytical Ability -15 questions of 15 marks), English Language (20 questions of 20 marks) OR Hindi Language (20 questions of 20 Marks). The exam was a multiple choice question paper of 50 marks in which four options were provided out of which candidates were required to choose one correct answer.
Paper 2 – Written Examination
The written exam was consisted of various sections contained questions of Content (All individual subject as contained in the advertisement (70 questions of 70 marks), Education & Methodology of teaching the subject (30 questions of 30 marks) in which Subject for Non B. Ed Course of Part II was as 1 – physical education, 2- Education , 3 Art , Social Work , 5 – Statistics , 6- Psychology. The exam was a multiple choice question paper of 100 marks in which four options were provided out of which candidates were needed to choose one correct answer.