UPPSC PCS 2013 Final Result Released – UPPSC PCS 2013 Interview Result Declared - Download UPPSC Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2013 Appointment Letter Joining Date– uppsc.up.gov.in
|UPPSC PCS 2013 RESULT|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released Final result/ Interview of written examination which was held from 01st July 2014 to 18th July 2014 and interview which was held on 03rd February 2015 for a total of 650 Posts of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Asstt. Regional Transport Officer, Asstt. Commissioner Commercial Tax, Asstt. Labour Commissioner, District Panchyat Raj Officer, District Commandant Home Guard, Treasury/ Accounts Officer, Block Delelopment Officer, Asstt. Commissioner & Registrar Co-Operative, Designated Officer, District Supply Officer, District Food & Marketing Officer, Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Deptt.), Asstt. Prosecution Officer (Transport), Nayab Tehsildar, Deputy Collector (Spl. Rectt.), Nayab Tehsildar (Spl. Rectt.), Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Spl. Rectt.) through Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Exam 2013. Earlier the written examination result was conducted at various centres in all over the state in which a total of 11340 (Approx.) Candidates had appeared in this written examination. The Written Examination result was announced on 13th January 2015 in which a total of 2095 candidates had called for personal interview which was scheduled on 03rd February 2015. The latest news is that UPPSC has released interview result on official website on 27th March 2015.Those candidates who had appeared in this interview; they can download their result from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
UPPSC PCS EXAM 2013 Final Result Of Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Interview Result Appointment Letter Joining Date Details
· Name of the Exam- UPPSC PCS EXAM 2013 (Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Service Commission Exam 2013)
· Name of the posts – Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent Of Police, Asstt. Regional Transport Officer, Asstt. Commissioner Commercial Tax, Asstt. Labour Commissioner, District Panchyat Raj Officer, District Commandant Home Guard, Treasury/ Accounts Officer, Block Delelopment Officer, Asstt. Commissioner & Registrar Co-Operative, Designated Officer, District Supply Officer, District Food & Marketing Officer, Commercial Tax Officer (Commercial Tax Deptt.), Asstt. Prosecution Officer (Transport), Nayab Tehsildar, Deputy Collector (Spl. Rectt.), Nayab Tehsildar (Spl. Rectt.), Treasury Officer/Accounts Officer (Spl. Rectt.)
· No. of Posts– Total 650 Posts
· Date of Written Exam – 01st July 2014 to 18th July 2014
· Result Date – Released on 13th January 2015
· Interview Date – 03rd February 2015
· Final Result Date – Declared on 27th March 2015
· Next Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
· Official Website – www.uppsc.up.gov.in
About UPPSC PCS Exam 2013 Written Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern and Selection Process
The Final selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written examination and personal interview.
1st Stage – Written Examination
The UPPSC PCS Exam (General/ Special Recruitment) was conducted on 01st July 2014 to 18th July 2014 by PEN MODE. Candidates were provided an OMR Sheet in which candidates details and answers were provided on this sheet. Candidates were required to fill circles by Blue/Black Ball Point Pen. Answers were provided in four options in which candidates were required to choose one as correct answer. The Exam was a multiple choice question (MCQ) paper containing various sections i.e. General Study (150 questions of 150 marks) and General Aptitude (100 questions of 150 marks). A total of 300 questions were required to be completed in 4 hours. Four question set of Question papers A B C and D were provided to candidates in the exam.
A total of approx. 11340 candidates had appeared in this written examination. The result was announced on 13th January 2015 on official website of UPPSC. Three times more than the requirements of suitable candidates i.e. 2095 candidates were called for 2nd Stage which was interview stage.
2nd Stage – Personal Interview
The interview was conducted on 03rd February 2015. The short listed candidates (total 2095 candidates) were called for interview which was for 200 marks. The interview was conducted by UPPSC Panel/ officers to analyze the ability / capability of candidate for suitability of respective posts.
A Final Merit list or List of selected candidate has released on 27th March 2015 on the official website of UPPSC.
Note - The result shall be subject to the final decision in petitions for Special Leave to appeal (civil ) nos. 14299-14301/2007, U.P. Public Service Commission and ANR. Vs Paras Nath Pal and ORS.
Final Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
The Final Allotment will be provided in the month of April / May 2015. (Expected)
The Finally Selected Candidates for these posts should bring and deposit the list of document which is provided below at the time of receiving appointment letter from the authority.
The appointment Letter will contain the date of joining and reporting time along with venue of appointment. The candidate will have to report at the venue mentioned in the appointment letter on the fixed date.
List of Document to be needed at the time of getting appointment letter
Candidates are advised to bring the list of document at the time of getting appointment letter from authority of UPBSE. Candidate may have to deposit Photocopies of the documents provided in the list below:
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· Any other Relevant document that candidate mentioned at the time of application for these posts