UPSC IES Final Result 2015 Released – Download UPSC IES 2014-15 Interview Result - Appointment Letter / Joining Date – upsc.gov.in
|UPSC IES FINAL RESULT 2015|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released Final Result/ interview result of Indian Engineering services based on the results of written Examination which was conducted in month June 2014 and personal interviews was conducted in month January-February 2015. UPSC has released List of recommended candidates for appointment to various Services / Posts in Ministries / Departments concerned on the official website on 04th March 2015 in which a total of 589 candidates has selected on number of vacancies reported by the Govt. for Group ‘A’/’B’ posts. Allotment of candidates to various services shall be made according to ranks obtained and preference of services expressed by them.The mark sheet is expected to be available on the website www.upsc.gov.in after around fifteen days from the date of publication of results for a period of forty-five days. Union Public Service Commission has a ‘Facilitation Counter’ near Examination Hall Building in its Campus. Candidates may obtain any information /clarification regarding their Examination/recruitments on working days between 10:00 A.M. and 05:00 P.M. in person or over Telephone Nos. 011-23385271 and 011-23381125 from this Counter. Those candidates who had attended UPSC IES Interview, they download their Final result from the direct link provided below.
UPSC IES EXAM 2014 Final Result Scorecard Marks Detail Appointment Letter Joining Date Details
· Name of Exam – UPSC IES Exam 2014
· Name of Posts- Indian Engineering Service (IES)
· Date of Exam – In Month June 2014
· Date of Interview – In month January / February 2015
· Final Result Status – Released on 04th March 2015
· Next Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
· Joining Date – Mentioned in the appointment letter
· Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC IES Exam 2014 - Interview Result Final Selection Appointment Letter Joining Date Details
Appointment Letters Joining Date Details
The Finally Selected Candidates for the posts of UPSC IES should bring and deposit the list of document which is provided below at the time of receiving appointment letter from the authority.
The appointment Letter will contain the date of joining and reporting time along with venue of appointment. The candidate will have to report at the venue mentioned in the appointment letter on the fixed date.
List of Document to be needed at the time of getting appointment letter
Candidates are advised to bring the list of document at the time of getting appointment letter from authority of UPSC. Candidate may have to deposit Photocopies of the documents provided in the list below:
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· Any other Relevant document