Check CLAT Exam 2015 Admit Cards Released - Download CLAT Exam 2015 Call Letters - Download CLAT Exam 2015 Hall Tickets-clat.nic.in
|CLAT EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
National Law University (NTU) has released online admit cards on official website for Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) which is going to be conducted on 10th May 2015 at various centres in all over the state for getting admission in Under-Graduate (UG) degree Program i.e. LLB and Post-Graduate (PG) degree programs i.e. LL.M. CLAT conducts for getting admission in Integrated Degree programs i.e. BA-LLB, B.Com-LLB, B.Sc-LLB & Other Approved Coursed by Bar Council of India. Earlier CLAT last date to apply online application form has been extended to 15th April 2015. The latest news is that CLET general information of all the CLAT-15 applicants due to the reason of last date for submission of CLAT-15 application form being extended till 15.04.2015, timeline fixed earlier as 15.04.2015 for making admit cards live is also re-scheduled. Now the admit cards will be available for downloading from the afternoon of 19.04.2015 on official website www.clat.ac.in. The admit card contains information about date, time & venue of written test. Read the instruction carefully provided at the bottom of the page. It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time. Those candidates who had applied for these exam and waiting for admit cards / call letters for written examination; they can download their admit cards by login their account by providing their registration ID & Date of Birth of the candidates, then press submit button to download Admit card in PDF.
CLAT EXAM Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam-CLAT EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of Post- for getting admission in Under-Graduate (UG) degree Program i.e. LLB and Post-Graduate (PG) degree programs i.e. LL.M.
· Date of Exam- 10th May 2015
· Tentative Date to release Admit Cards – 19th April 2015 onwards
· Official Website- http://clat.ac.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH CLAT EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About CLAT Written Exam 2015 Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The CLAT EXAM will be conducted on 10th May 2015. The exam will be conducted by Pen MODE. The exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of questions and answers will be selected by filling circles in it. There is OMR sheet to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections English, General Awareness and subject related questions. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of CLAT EXAM from the official website.
CLAT Answer Keys 2015
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in CLAT Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of CLAT EXAM.