CUSAT CAT Admit Card 2015 – Download CUSAT CAT Exam 2015 Call Letter Hall tickets – cusat.nic.in
Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) has released online admit cards on 20th April 2015 on official website for written examination which is going to be conducted on 02nd May 2015 at various centres for getting admission in Various Programs/ Courses (Technical / Non-Technical) i.e. B.Tech, MA., Economics, Hindi, BBA, MCA, LLB, Ph.D ,B.COM, LLM & Lateral Entry to B.Tech Programs. Candidates are required to login their account to download their admit cards. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this written examination and waiting for online admit cards. These candidates can download their online admit cards from the direct link provided below.
CUSAT CAT 2015 Admit Cards Call Letter Hall tickets Details
· Name of the Exam – CUSAT CAT Entrance Test 2015
· Purpose of Exam – For getting Admission in UG under Cochin University
· Date of Written Examination – 02nd May 2015
· Admit cards Status –Released on 20th April 2015 at 12:00 Noon
· Official Website - http://www.cusat.nic.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter CUSAT CAT ID and Password.
· Enter the security pin code as shown on the screen.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH CUSAT CAT EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
CUSAT CAT Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The written examination will be conducted on 02nd May 2015 by Pen Mode. The written exam will be objective type question paper in which four options will be provided. The written examination will be multiple choice question paper in which 250 questions will be provided up to class XI, XII Level/ syllabus. The question will be asked from Mathematics (125 questions of 125 marks), Chemistry (25 questions of 25 marks) and Physics (75 questions of 75 marks) and General Intelligence / General Awareness questions. The candidates are required to choose one correct answer. The total time duration for the paper will be 3 hours or 180 minutes.
Candidates, appearing for Test 101, i.e. the Test for First Degree programmes in Engineering and Technology, should have scored a minimum of ten marks for each subject (PCM) of the paper (101) to be eligible to figure in the respective rank list. This requirement of minimum marks, however, will not be applicable for candidates coming under SC/ST communities.
CUSAT CAT Rank List 2015
M.B.A (F.T) / (P.T), M.B.A (I.B) & M.B.A. (T.T.) : Rank lists for M.B.A (Full-time) / (Part-time), M.B.A (I.B.) M.B.A. (T.T.) are prepared on the combined basis of the C-MAT score (AICTE) / MAT Score (AIMA) /CAT(IIM) and performance at Group Discussion and Interview as indicated below. The normalization of the C-MAT / MAT Score/CAT (IIM) will be decided by the University.
C-MAT /MAT /CAT(IIM)