Haryana Postal Circle Admit Cards 2015 Released – Download Haryana Postal Circle Call Letter 2015 - Haryana Postal Circle Hall Tickets 2015 - HPC Exam Schedule 2015 - indiapost.gov.in
|HARYANA POSTAL CIRCLE EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Haryana Postal Circle has released latest notification of written examination schedule on official website. HPC is going to conduct written examination on 17th May 2015 (Sunday) in Morning Session from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM & Evening Session from 03:00 PM to 05:00 PM for the posts of Postman & MTS. Earlier Haryana Postal Circle had released latest Notification No. R&E/122/2014 dated 28.12.2014 advertisement in which applications were invited form eligible candidate up to 10th February 2015 on the official website for recruitment of 62 posts of Post Mans in all over the state. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this examination from all over the state. Those candidates who have applied for the exam and waiting for written examination schedule they can download their written examination schedule from the direct link provided below. Candidates must remind that No Admit cards will be released on official website. The Admit card of eligible candidates is sent to their correspondence address mention in application which was sent to Haryana Postal Circle.
Haryana Postal Circle EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam - Haryana Postal Circle EXAM 2015
· Name of Posts – Postman & MTS
· No. of Posts – 62 Posts for Postman
· Pay Scale - Rs.5, 200/- to Rs.20, 200/- Grade pay Rs. 2000/-
· Last Date of Application – 10th February 2015
· Date of Exam – 17th May 2015 in Morning & Evening Session
· Admit Cards Status – Sent by speed post to eligible candidates (No Admit Card will be uploaded on Website)
· Official Website- http://www.indiapost.gov.in/
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About Haryana Postal Circle Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Mode of Selection
1st Stage – Written Examination
The Exam will be conducted on 17th May 2015 on Pen Mode. In Pen Mode there will be OMR sheet which will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The question paper will be provided in bilingual language i.e. Hindi or English. There will be a multiple choice questions paper containing subjects English/Hindi (25 questions of 25 marks), Regional Language (25 questions of 25 marks), Mathematics (25 questions of 25 marks) and General Knowledge & General Awareness (25 questions of 25 marks) questions. The total marks for exam will be 100 marks of 100 questions and duration will be 2hrs i.e. 120 minutes.
Haryana Postal Circle 2015 Cut off Marks Qualifying Marks
· Parts A & B- Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each part.
· Part C (Two segments) - Minimum 10 marks for OC, 8 marks for SC/ST and 9 marks for OBC candidates in each segment.
· 40 marks for OC, 33 marks for SC/ST and 37 marks for OBC candidates in aggregate with the condition as A & B above.
2nd Stage - Document Verification of Short Listed/ Qualified Candidates
· Reach the venue of Interview 30 minutes before the time mentioned.
· Bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents original along with one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview.
· Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· NOC (No Objection Certificate) in case of working somewhere
The list of Final Selected candidates will be released on the official website of Haryana Postal Circle.