JEECUP Admit Cards Exam 2015 Released – Download JEECUP 2015 Call Letters Hall Tickets - jeecup.org
The Joint Entrance Examinations Counsil, Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) has released online admit cards on 10th April 2015 on official website for JEECUP Entrance Examination which is going to be conducted on 03rd May 2015 in Morning Session from 08:00 AM to 11:00 AM & Evening Session from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM at various centres i.e. Agra, Allahabad, Azamgarh, Basti, banda, bareilly, Saharanpur, Ghaziabad, Hathras, Jhansi , Kanpur Nagar, Farrukhabad, Faizabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Lucknow, Rae Bareli, Moradabad, Manipuri, Meerut, Mirzapur, Varanasi in all over the state for getting admission in Technical Diploma/ Polytechnic Courses in Government & Private Polytechnic Colleges in all over Uttar Pradesh based on the separate merit list. The admit card contains information about date, time & venue of written test. Read the instruction carefully provided at the bottom of the page. It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time.
Earlier Joint Entrance Exam Council had invited application from the eligible candidates up to 10 March 2015. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this entrance test. Those candidates who had applied for these exam and waiting for admit cards / call letters for written examination; they can download their admit cards by login their account by providing their application sequence no. & password of the candidates, then press submit button to download Admit card in PDF. Candidates can get duplicate admit cards by depositing Fee Rs. 5/ - & two passport size colored photo at the Examination centre.
JEECUP EXAM Admit Cards Call Letter Hall tickets Details
· Name of the Exam - JEECUP EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of Post- for getting admission in JEECUP Polytechic / DiplomaTechnical Courses in Reputed Government & Private Colleges
· Date of Entrance Test – 03rd May 2015 in Morning & Evening Session
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 10th April 2015 on official website
· Official Website- http://www.jeecup.org/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter application sequence no. & password Birth of the candidates.
· Enter the security pin code as shown on the screen.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH JEECUP EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About JEECUP Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Admission Process
Language of the question paper will be English/ Hindi.
The question paper will consist of objective (MCQ) type questions. The written examination will contain subject oriented specific questions up to 10th Level. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper and four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of JEECUP EXAM from the official website.
JEECUP EXAM 2015 Answer Keys
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in JEECUP Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of JEECUP EXAM.
JEECUP EXAM Result 2015 – JEECUP 2015 Counseling Process for Admission
Based on the performance in JEECUP 2015, a common Merit List of the candidates will be prepared and posted on JEECUP 2015 website. The successful candidates will be called for counselling and admission will be strictly according to the Merit List until all the seats are filled. Separate merit list for different category candidates will be made available before counselling.