KVS Principal (PPL) Exam 2015 Admit Cards Released – KVS Principal (PPL) Exam 2015 Call Letters - KVS Principal (PPL) Exam 2015 Hall Ticket - Download List of Eligible candidates–kvsangathan.nic.in
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan (KVS) had release admit cards for written examination which is going to be held on 11th April 2015 at various centres in all over the capital for 90 posts of Principal (PPL) for the year 2014-15 & 2015-16. KVS had also released list of eligible candidates in MS Excel File who are going to appear in the written examination. In this list, a total of 4603 candidates are found eligible to appear in this written examination.It is a necessary card required for entry into the written examination along with a photo identity proof i.e. Voter Card ID, PAN Card ID etc. No candidates will be entered into the examination hall without admit cards. Earlier KVS had invited online application for 90 posts of Principal in various KVS Schools on the official website. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this written examination. Those candidates who had applied for this written examination and also present in the list of eligible candidate; they can download their admit cards from the direct link provided in the end of the posts.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan KVS Principal Exam 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of Exam – KVS Principal Exam 2015
· Name of Posts – Principal (PPL)
· No. of Posts – Total 90 Posts
· No. of Eligible Candidates – Total 4603 Candidates
· Date of Exam – 11th April 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on 01st April 2015
· Official Website: www.kvsangathan.nic.in
How to download Admit Cards of KVS Principal Exam 2015
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM-
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About KVS Principal Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The Final Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of performance in written examination (160 marks) and interview (60 marks)
1st Stage – Written Examination
The written examination will be provided in bilingual language i.e. English and Hindi.
The written exam will be conducted on 11th April 2015 by Pen MODE. Written Exam will consist of multiple choice questions (MCQ) containing a total of 160 questions. The total time duration for examination will be 3 hours or 180 minutes. These questions will ask in various parts i.e. Part I Language Proficiency Test (20 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 20 marks), Part II General Awareness & Computer Literacy (40 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 40 marks), Part III Academic (30 multiple choice questions carrying a total of 30 marks) and Part IV Administration & Finance (70 multiple choice questions carrying 70 marks).
Recommended Books to qualify KVS Exam 2015
Quantitative Aptitude by R. S. Aggrawal is mandatory requirement to qualify such tough exams in a very short duration of time. Here, Best books are recommended to the candidates who are genuine and willing to qualify the written examination with in minimum possible time. ENGLISH Tricks by Paramount , SSC Tier 1 ENGLISH by Arihant Special Addition exam oriented & Office Assistant Practice Book by Kiran books will definitely improve their ability and performance in solving Reasoning, English and quantitative aptitude.
2nd Stage – Personal Interview
The interview will be conducted for 60 marks.
Documents Verification Requirement of Personal Interview
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for verification in Interview
Candidate must bring at least one set of photo copy attested along with original document required for document verification before the commencement of interview. A candidate must have following set of original document for verification in interview-
1. 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
2. Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
3. Photo identify proof
4. Caste Certificate if applicable
5. Any other relevant document support education or experience of the candidate