MHCET Admit Cards 2015 Released – Download MHCET 2015 Call Letters Hall Tickets - mhcet-exams.co.in
|MHCET Admit Cards 2015|
The Directorate of Medical Education & Research (DMER), Maharashtra had invited Applications on 05th March 2015 on official website for getting admission in Health Degree Course such as MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BPTh, BASLP,BP&O and B.Sc.Nursing, B.V.Sc & AH through common entrance test (CET) which is scheduled to be held on 07th May 2015 at various centres in all over the state. A huge numbers of candidates are going to appear in this entrance test and waiting for their online admit cards. The latest news is that MHCET EXAM 2015 Admit Cards has released on official website which can be downloaded by candidates. The candidates are required to login their account by entering Application Number, Password, Security keys (which is displayed on the screen) and pressing submit button in the end. Those candidates who have applied for this entrance examination for admission and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided below.
MHCET EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letter Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam-MH CET EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Purpose – To get Admission in reputed and renowned Medical College in various courses i.e. MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BUMS, BP Th, BASLP, BP&O and B.Sc.Nursing, B.V.Sc & AH in all over the state.
· Date of Exam – 07th May 2015
· Admit Cards Release Tentative Date – Released on official website
· Official Website- http://mhcet-exams.co.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Application number & password.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH MAT EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About MHCET 2015 Written Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus and Admission Process
The MHCET EXAM 2015 will be conducted on 07th May 2015 by Pen MODE. In Pen Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. This OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam will consist of various sections containing questions of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany, Zoology). Each section will be of 50 questions of 50 marks. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 200 questions of 200 marks in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam will be 3 hours or 180 minutes. There will be no negative marking for any wrong answer.
Download MHCET Exam 2015 Syllabus in PDF
Download MHCET Exam 2015 Syllabus in PDF