PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH NEST EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination hall half an hour (30 minutes) after the start of the examination, i.e. 10:00 am.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of NEST EXAM from the official website.
NEST EXAM 2015 Answer Keys
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in NEST Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of NEST EXAM.
NEST EXAM Result 2015 – NEST 2015 Counseling Process for Admission
The NEST 2015 will be conducted at 52 major towns and cities all over India on May 30, 2015 (Saturday), 9:30am – 1:00pm. Based on the performance in NEST 2015, a common Merit List of the candidates will be prepared and posted on NEST 2015 website on June 19, 2015. The successful candidates will be called for counselling and admission will be strictly according to the Merit List until all the seats are filled. Separate merit list for different category candidates will be made available before counselling.