Punjab Secretariat Senior Assistant Result 2015 Declared – Download PGA Computer Typing Test Schedule - Punjab Secretariat Senior Assistant Call Letters 2015 - dga.applyforexam.com
Punjab General Administration (PGA) department has released the result of written examination which was conducted on 04th January 2015 at the various centres. A Large number of candidates had appeared in this written examination. Earlier PGA had invited online applications from 29th September 2014 to 21st October 2014 on official website. The last date to deposit receipt of application was 25th October 2014. A huge numbers of candidates were applied for these posts. Those candidates who had appeared in the exam and waiting for the result, they can download their Result from the direct link provided below.
Punjab Secretariat Exam 2015 Result Scorecard Marks Details Computer Skill Test Schedule Details
· Name of Exam- Punjab Secretariat Recruitment 2014
· Name of Post- Senior Assistant
· No. of Posts – Total 94 Posts
o General – 47 Posts
o SC- 19 Posts
o BC - 09 Posts
o Ex-serviceman(General) – 06 Posts
o Ex-serviceman(SC) – 04 Posts
o Ex Serviceman(BC) – 02 Posts
o Physically Handicapped – 03 Posts
o Sportsman – 03 Posts
o Freedom Fighters 01
· Pay Scale - 10300-34800+4400 Grade Pay
· Last Date of Application – 21st October 2014
· Date of Written Examination – 04th January 2015
· Result Status – Released on official website
· Next Stage – Computer Typing Test
· Official Website- http://dga.applyforexam.com/.
How to download Punjab Secretariat Exam 2015 Result Scorecards Marks Details
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Download the Skill Test Result in PDF.
· Save or Print the result for Document Verification.
Punjab Secretariat Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The written examination was conducted on 04th January 2015. The written examination was conducted on Pen mode. In this pen mode, OMR sheet was required to fill by blue / black ball point pen. There was provided four options as answer in which candidates were required to choose only one option as answer. The medium of written test was English/Punjabi. For every wrong answer, 1/4th marks will be deducted in Paper-I.
Paper I will be of 2 hours i.e. 120 minutes in which four section was provided as follows -
Paper I – 2 hours
Sr. No. Subjects Questions Total Marks
1. General Awareness 10- Punjab History & Culture 40
10- Constitution of India
10- General Knowledge
10-Current Affairs (National &
2. Mental Ability/Reasoning 20 20
& Arithmetic (Matric)
3. Computer Basics 20 20
4. Language Proficiency 20 Punjabi 40
(Vocabulary & Grammar) 20 English
Total 120 120
Paper II will be of 45 minutes in which four section was provided as follows –
Paper II – 45 Minutes
Sr. No. Subjects Questions
1. Precis Writing (English) 10 Marks
2. Precis Writing (Punjabi) 10 Marks
3. Translation English to Punjabi 10 Marks
4. Translation Punjabi to English 10 Marks
Total 40 Marks
2nd Stage - Punjab Secretariat Computer Test 2015
Three times more than the requirement candidates in each category will be called for computer test. The computer test will be qualifying in nature.
Typing Test Qualifying Criteria -
· English Typing at a speed of 30 wpm(Minimum)
· Punjabi Typing at a speed of 30 wpm(Minimum)
· To test the capability of candidate to use MS Excel sheet
Final Stage – Punjab Secretariat Document Verification Schedule 2015
Final merit will be prepared on the basis of performance of candidate in Paper-I and Paper-II from amongst those candidates, who qualify in Computer test.
All the selected candidates must reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate. Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, 12th, UC DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents to the venue of interview. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for Document Verification
· Printout of the Computer Test Result
· Valid system generated printout of the online application form registered for SBI.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as PAN Card, Voter Card ID
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
Download Detailed Selection Process for these posts
Download Detailed Selection Process for these posts