RPSC 1070 Lecturer Admit Cards 2015 – Download RPSC Lecturer 2015 Call Letter - rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is going to released admit cards for written examination which is going to be held in May/ June 2015 (Expected) at various centres in all over the state. The admit cards will be released on 12-15 days before the date of written examination. The RPSC Lecturer Exam dates will be announced very soon.
RPSC 1070 Lecturer Admit Cards 2015
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) had released latest notification advertisement 07/Recruitment/2014-15 for recruitment of 1070 Lecturer in various departments i.e. English Literature, Geography, Hindi Literature, History, Political Science, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Physics etc. The online applications were invited from 19th January to 27th February 2015 on official website. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this examination from all over the country. Those candidates who have applied for the exam and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided in the end of the post.
RPSC Lecturer EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Details
· Name of the Exam- RPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2015
· Name of Posts - Lecturer in various Subjects i.e. English Literature, Geography, Hindi Literature, History, Political Science, Sanskrit, Mathematics, Physics etc.
· No. of Posts – Total 1070 Posts
· Pay Scale - Rs. 15600-39000/- grade pay Rs. 6000/-
· Last Date of Application – 27th February 2015
· Date of Exam – To be announced very soon (Expected May/ June 2015)
· Admit Cards Release Tentative Date – Before 13-15 day before exam date
· Official Website- http://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH RPSC LECTRURER 2015 EXAM ROOM with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Room No., Floor and Seat no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
RPSC LECTURER 2015 ADMIT CARDS REQUIREMENT
It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well. Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam. In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About RPSC Lecturer 2015 Written Exam
The Written examination will be conducted by Pen MODE/Online Mode. In Pen Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. This OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam consists of various sections contains questions of Subjected Related questions & General Intelligence questions. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer.
RPSC Lecturer EXAM 2015 Answer Keys of Exams
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in RPSC Lecturer Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of RPSC.