Saptagiri Grameena Bank Final Result 2015 Declared – Download SGB Officer & Assistants Appointment Letter Joining Date - saptagirigrameenabank.in
|SGB FINAL RESULT 2015|
Saptagiri Grameena Bank (SGB), Andhra Pradesh has released Final list of selected candidates on 27th April 2015 on official website. These selected candidates are called for reporting on on 06.05.2015 at 9.00 AM, at Saptagiri Grameena Bank, Head Office, Hotel Sri Durga Complex, Chittoor Andhra Pradesh along with original documents for verification. SGB has released list of document which can be downloaded from the direct link provided below. Please note that the offer letter of appointment had dispatched by speed post to their addresses to these provisionally selected candidates for the post of Office Assistants and Officers Scale-I. Earlier SGB had invited online applications from eligible candidates from 10th March 2015 to 25th March 2015 for a total of 86 posts of for Officer in Junior Management (Scale I), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) for qualified candidates of IBPS RRB CWE III Examination which was held on various dates in month of September / October 2014. The last date to reprint computer generated online application was 09th April 2015. The final selection of the candidates will be based on performance in IBPS RRB CWE III Exam & Personal Interview of eligible candidates only.
SGB Officers & Assistants 2015 Final Result Interview Result Merit List Appointment Letter Joining Date Details
· Name of Exam - Saptagiri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015
· Name of the Posts –
· Officer in Junior Management (Scale I),
· Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), and
· Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
· No. of Posts - Total 86 Posts
· Officers (Scale I) - 25 Posts
· Office Assistants (Multipurpose) - 60 Posts
· Officers Scale II (Law) - 1 Post
· Final Selection – Based on performance in IBPS RRB III & Interview
· Final Result Date – 27th April 2015
· Next Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
· Appointment / Seat Allotment of Candidates – May 2015
· Joining Date – Will be mentioned in Appointment Letter
Official Website - http://www.saptagirigrameenabank.in/
How to download Result / Scorecard / Marks Details for SGB Final Result 2015
Click on the direct link provided in the end of the posts. Candidates are required to logging in their account by entering Roll No. & Date of Birth in the columns provided on the screen. Download Final Result in PDF File. Save or Print the Result for appointment purposes.
Saptagiri Grameena Bank Recruitment 2015- Selection Process
Selection will be based on Personal Interview for the eligible candidates for these posts. The interview will be conducted by two stages i.e. document verification & personal interview.
1st Stage - Document Verifications of Candidates
Selected candidates are required to bring computer generated online application, result print, original documents (10th, DMC, Cast certificate –If applicable etc.) and one set of self-attested of all the documents at the venue of document verificartion. 10th Certificate is used for Age Proof. Candidate must bring at least one Address proof i.e. PAN Card, Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License. Candidates are advised to bring two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form) required for application form or other document requirements. Candidate must bring Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category. If the candidate is an employer of any organization then it is mandatory to bring original as well as photocopy of NOC (No Objection Certificate) with them.
List of Documents required for Verification
· Print out of the application form
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof such as adhar card, voter card ID etc
· 10th Mark-sheets & certificates
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.
2nd Stage – Personal Interview of Eligible Candidates
It is expected to ask question from these short listed candidates. These expected questions may be “Tell me about yourself, About Family Background of the candidate, Some questions may be asked from Technical/ Subject related Terms, Situational Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate, Conditional Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate, Decision Making Questions may be asked in the interview of the candidate.
Final Stage – Appointment Letter/ Joining Date
· 10th , 12th , Graduation DMC
· Age proof like school leaving certificate or any other
· Photo identity proof like Pan Card, Voter Card ID etc.
· Final Result Merit List Copy
· Address proof i.e. Ration Card, Aadhar Card, Voter card or Driving License.
· Two extra colored recent passport size photograph (same as pasted on computer generated application form)
· Caste/PWD/EXS certificate to claim for seat available for reserve category.
· Any other Relevant document that candidate mentioned at the time of application for these posts.
Candidates after reporting at head office and on completion of verification of documents and after giving joining report, should be able to join at the Branch/Office where they will be posted immediately as per the posting order. No Joining Time will be allowed.