UP B. ED. Admit Cards Exam 2015 Released – Download UP B. ED. 2015 Call Letters Hall Tickets - UP B. ED.exam.in
|UP B. ED. ADMIT CARDS 2015|
The Lucknow University has released online admit cards on official website for Bachelor of Education Joint Entrance Examination (UP B. ED. JEE) which is going to be conducted on 25th April 2015 at Allahabad, Aligarh, Agra, Azamgarh, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gorakhpur, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Moradabad, Saharanpur, Varanasi centres for getting admission in Professional Course. LU will prepare a merit list based on the performance in Joint Entrance Examination. The admit card contains information about date, time & venue of written test. Read the instruction carefully provided at the bottom of the page. It is mandatory to produce admit cards before getting entry into the examination hall. The admit card will be checked along with valid photo identity proof of the candidates at the venue of written examination by duty officers. No candidate will be permitted to appear in the examination without admit cards. Candidates are advised to reach at the venue 20-30 minutes before the exam time. Those candidates who had applied for these exam and waiting for admit cards / call letters for written examination; they can download their admit cards by login their account by providing their registration ID & Date of Birth of the candidates, then press submit button to download Admit card in PDF. Earlier LU had invited application for candidate registration from 10th February 2015 to 07th March 2015 on official website. The last date to send registered print of application form duly filled and properly signed by the candidates was 15th March 2015. A huge numbers of candidates had applied for this examination. These candidates can download their admit cards from the direct link provided below.
UP B. ED. EXAM Admit Cards Call Letter Hall tickets Details
· Name of the Exam-UP B. ED. EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of Post- for getting admission in Bachelor of Education (B. Ed.) in Reputed Government & Private Colleges
· Date of Commencement of Candidate Registration – 10th February 2015
· Last Date for Candidate Registration – 07th March 2015
· Last Date to Submit Application Fees – 09th March 2015
· Last Date to Submit Application Form - 10th March 2015
· Last Date to post (Registered / Speed post) duly filled application form to the university - 15th March 2015 (UPTO 5.00 PM)
· Date of Entrance Examination – 25th April 2015
· Admit Cards status – Released on official website
· Date of declaration of result - 25th April 2015
· Counseling starting & closing date – 01st May 2015 to 25th May 2015
· Last date of admission after counseling – 28th June 2015
· Date of commencement of the academic session - 01st July 2015
· Official Website- http://upbed.nic.in/
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration Email ID and Date of Birth of the candidates.
· Enter the security pin code as shown on the screen.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
3. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
4. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
5. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
6. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
7. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH UP B. ED. EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
2. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
3. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
4. Search for your name and roll no.
5. Note down Room No., Floor and Sheet position of the back side of the Admit Card page.
6. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by duty Personnel/Officers.
8. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About UP B. ED. Exam 2015 – Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Admission Process
The UP B. ED. EXAM will be conducted on 25th April 2015. The exam will be conducted by Pen MODE. The exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of questions and answers will be selected by filling circles in it. There is OMR sheet to be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen.
Language of the question paper will be English / Hindi only.
The question paper will consist of objective (MCQ) type questions. The written examination will contain subject specific questions from acedemics/ subject related questions. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper and four options will be provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. For more information candidate must download syllabus and exam pattern of UP B. ED. EXAM from the official website.
UP B. ED. EXAM 2015 Answer Keys
Exam will be conducted on the scheduled time mentioned in UP B. ED. Admit cards of the candidates. The Official Answer keys may be discussed on the official website of UP B. ED. EXAM.
UP B. ED. EXAM Result 2015 – UP B. ED. 2015 Counseling Process for Admission
Based on the performance in UP B. ED. 2015, a common Merit List of the candidates will be prepared and posted on UP B. ED. 2015 website. The successful candidates will be called for counselling and admission will be strictly according to the Merit List until all the seats are filled. Separate merit list for different category candidates will be made available before counselling.