UPPSC PCS Re-Exam Admit Cards 2015 Available – Download Paper-I Re-Exam 2015 Call Letters Hall Tickets here–uppsc.nic.in
|UPPSC PCS RE-EXAM 2015 ADMIT CARDS|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has released online admit cards on official website for rescheduled written examination which is going to be conducted on 10th May 2015 at various centres in all over the state for the various posts in various government departments against advertisement no A-1/E-1/2015. UPPSC PCS Preliminary Paper I had got cancelled due to paper I leak at some centres. Earlier UPPSC PSC Exam 2015 was conducted on 29th March 2015 and re-examination is going to be held on 10th May 2015. A huge numbers of candidates are going to appear in this re-examination. Those candidates who had applied for the posts and waiting for admit cards can download their admit card on the direct link provided below.
UPPSC PCS EXAM 2015 Admit Cards Call Letters Hall Tickets Details
· Name of the Exam – UPPSC PCS EXAM 2015 Written Test
· Name of Posts - Provincial Civil Service (PCS)
· Previous Date of Exam – 29th March 2015
· Exam Status – Cancelled due to leak at some centres
· New Date of Paper I Re-Exam – 10th May 2015
· Admit Cards Status – Released on official website
· Official Website- www.uppsc.up.nic.in
HOW TO DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARDS CALL LETTERS HALL TICKET:
· Click on the direct link provided below.
· Enter Registration ID and Date of Birth.
· Click on the submit button.
· The Admit Card will be downloaded in PDF.
· Save and print the Admit Card Hard Copy for appearing in Exam.
MANDATORY PRECAUTIONS WHILE APPEARING FOR EXAM:
1. Read all the instruction provided in the admit cards and ensure the documents required such as ID proof i.e. driving license, PAN card etc.
2. Candidate should bring at least one photocopy of ID proof to the venue of exam.
3. Affix colour photograph of same image as provided in the printed Admit Card to the provided space. Do a cross signature on the pasted colored photograph pasted by the candidate.
4. Admit Card must be signed properly below the Colored photograph paste by the candidate. The signature must be same as it is appeared in the computer generated admit card.
5. Use of mobile phone/Calculator/Electronic gadgets is banned in exam room.
6. Candidates can download their admit cards any time on the official website direct link provided below.
HOW TO REACH MAT EXAM ROOM for Exam with Admit Card
1. Note down the Venue of Exam and plan the route to reach the venue by Car/bus/train.
2. Ensure that candidate must have Admit Cards of examination along with Original ID and a photocopy of the Original ID.
3. Reach the Venue at least 15-30 minute before the time mentioned in the computer generated admit card.
4. Check for the list of sitting plan according to the name of candidate and roll no. appeared in the admit card.
5. Search for your name and roll no.
6. Note down Lab No., Floor and Computer no. of the back side of the Admit Card page.
7. Computer Generated Admit Card, Original ID and Photocopy of original ID will be checked twice by the Bank Personnel/Officers.
9. Mark the signature on the Attendance sheet and sit on the designated computer to your Roll No.
DO and DON’TS BEFORE LEAVING FOR VENUE
· It is advised to the candidates to reach the venue at least 30 minutes before the time of reporting. This recommendation is provided to relax your mind from expedition of route and prepare for exam for performing well.
· Don’t forget to bring computer generated Admit Card affixed with a coloured photograph, An Original ID Proof and Photocopy of the same ID proof which take to the venue of exam.
· In any confusion/dilemma/Illusion don’t hesitate to ask to the officers who are designated there for the help of candidate to reach to the exam room.
About UPPSC PCS Exam 2015 Written Exam Pattern, Exam Syllabus
The UPPSC PCS EXAM 2015 will be conducted on 10th May 2015 by Pen MODE. In Pen Mode, the exam will be entertained through filling of circles on Computer Generated Page known as OMR Sheet containing information of answers which will be selected by filling circle in it. This OMR sheet will be filled by Blue/Black ball point pen. The exam will consist of two papers of various sections containing questions. The exam will be a multiple choice question paper of 200 questions of 200 marks in which four options are provided out of which candidates need to choose one correct answer. The time duration for exam will be 2 hours or 120 minutes. There will be negative marking for any wrong answer.