UPSC Reserve List 2013 Released – Download UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2013 Result Merit List – upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released online result of Main Examination on 18th April 2015 on official website. UPSC has released list of reserve candidates recommended candidate under the respective category. Earlier UPSC Civil Services Main Exam 2013 were declared on 12th June 2014 through a press notice in which a total of 1122 candidates were recommended for the appointment to IAS, IFS, IPS and Central Services Group ‘A’ and Group ‘B’ against 1228 vacancies. The latest news is that UPSC has recommended filling up the remaining posts a total of 105 candidates in which 89 candidates are of General category and 16 candidates are of OBC category. The candidates so recommended will be communicated directly by the DOP&T.
Those candidates who are waiting for waiting list based on the performance in UPSC Main Examination 2013, they can check their result / reserve list on the official website.
UPSC Civil Services Exam 2013 Result Merit list
· Name of Examination – Union Public Service Commission
· Date of Main Exam Result (Previous) – Released 12th June 2015
· Official Website – www.upsc.gov.in
UPSC EXAM 2013 Document Verifications 2015 for Interview
All the selected candidates were reach the venue of Interview at least 20-30 minutes before the time mentioned on the interview letter of the candidate.
· Print Interview Call Letter on a neat & Clean A4 Size white page.
· Paste the passport size photograph on the box (mentioned in the interview letter) on the prescribed size.
· Note down the Interview Date, Time & Venue mentioned.
· Read the instruction carefully mentioned in the end of the interview letter.
· Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate issued by the Competent Municipal Authorities or SSLC/ Std. X Certificate with DOB)
· Photo Identify Proof as PAN CARD, Voter Cards ID
· Mark-sheets & certificates for Graduation or equivalent qualification etc.
· Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by Government of India in the case of SC / ST / OBC category candidates.